• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I was wandering around

Roseblue

Roseblue

Hi! I was wandering around the net in the wee small hours and I came across this site. I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone a good week. :clap:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P I was so happy to find this forum! Introduce Yourself 9
O hello was mandy1985 now opal Introduce Yourself 23
L Was I actually abused? Introduce Yourself 9
H Hi all, I was searching the internet for info on OCD medications and found this site! Introduce Yourself 3
Emikin I really wish I was normal Introduce Yourself 15
E Couple of years since I was here... Introduce Yourself 7
smallgloss hi :) not new but was v inactive Introduce Yourself 4
C Ah, here was where I was meant to start... Introduce Yourself 11
N Turns out I was a member after all :/ Introduce Yourself 4
Rigormortis11 Googled the name not realizing it was a site Introduce Yourself 6
Slekiplisse I was trafficked Introduce Yourself 9
H I am a mother who has a son who has just been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. He has had psychosis since he was 16 and is now 22. Introduce Yourself 4
T Hello, i.m jen and i.m new i.ve never done anything like this, i was diagnosed with bpd a couple of years ago and i really struggle. Introduce Yourself 8
S Hello, just was diagnosed December 2019. Introduce Yourself 2
B Hi guys, I’m new to forums. Been diagnosed with bipolar since I was 14. Now 26. Never ever knew these forums existed. Introduce Yourself 17
M Was so close to the end but I'm starting to see the light... Introduce Yourself 8
A Dreading something i was looking foward too 😞 Introduce Yourself 5
H I'm a 24-year-old male and I live in East Sandwich, MA. I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder on March 14th, 2019 by my psychiatrist. Introduce Yourself 2
T I was a Cassel patient in 1980 Introduce Yourself 3
J Hello. I was suspended from work. Need help coping. Introduce Yourself 11
A Was schizophrenic but I’ve been told I’m actually schizoaffective. Introduce Yourself 5
S I have a daydream problem. I thought I was the only one and was so embarrassed. I am happy that we can help each other on this web. I am from Amsterda Introduce Yourself 5
G Hello everyone. I’m an only parent of a 22 yo son who was diagnosed with extreme bipolar at age eight. Introduce Yourself 3
E Hi just joined. Ive depression most of my life. Got worse when my daughter was born 2000 with sever disability. Long story short she passed in 2012 Introduce Yourself 5
D 25 years with the wrong diagnosis, medicated for depression when I was bipolar 2 Introduce Yourself 2
D I was just diagnosed; not happy about it Introduce Yourself 8
A Mother left me when i was younger. seeking help. Introduce Yourself 1
T I wish i was a shark Introduce Yourself 3
W I thought I was getting better, but... Introduce Yourself 6
S Hello. I was myfriendluna and now I'm back. Introduce Yourself 14
I This is the introduction post I was suggested to create. Introduce Yourself 5
PrettyGreenEyes Hi Y'all it's been a while since I was last on here..... Introduce Yourself 8
1 My Boyfriend was disloyal and now has left me Introduce Yourself 1
R I'm New, too! Hello Everybody!!! I Have a Son Who Was Diagnosed With Paranoid Schizophrenia Introduce Yourself 13
O Just feeling pent up on so many tablets and was sick on a train today, with relief a wise woman gave me licorice. Introduce Yourself 3
M was that now this Introduce Yourself 2
D If I said I was a liar would you believe me? Introduce Yourself 5
K I Need Advice on Nocturnal Wandering Introduce Yourself 1
U Been in therapy/psychiatritry for around 21-22 years....no hope left. Introduce Yourself 11
C Not sure if I’m wrong or everyone around me is? Introduce Yourself 10
D I really don't know where to start, or what to say, I thought I could just look around and see how it's done, but I'm lost, must be this dull brain Introduce Yourself 5
TigerGirlx Hello new around here Introduce Yourself 9
W Help!! I have just started taking sertraline and am finding the increased anxiety a severe problem how can I get around this? Introduce Yourself 14
S Don’t want to be around anymore Introduce Yourself 8
P New around here Introduce Yourself 8
Strawberries16 New around here lol hi :) Introduce Yourself 10
G Feeling unsafe in my head, depressed, anxious and nothing feels the same around me. Introduce Yourself 21
J Hi, I’m new, just getting my head around this website 😂 Introduce Yourself 9
C Watchin' time fly by, captive in my self made prison. Walking a trillion loops around this room while watching through my window life and time go by. Introduce Yourself 17
N How to overcome anxiety when around people. Introduce Yourself 4