i was sexually assaulted

S

starzzzzz

The thing is nasty people out there, can easily identify a vulnerable teenager. A paeddofile spotted me. For about 2 years, on a regular basis, he would appear in frint of me, exposing himself and masturbabting. He already knew,there was no onei could tell. In the end he physically acttacked me, we went to court and he went to prison.

Last edited:
calypso

calypso

Admin
Oh I am so sorry SnowWhite, that is so horrible. You took him to court and won! That is major and you were able to do it. That means you are believed and he is shamed - not you. What he did was disgusting, and not you, remember that.

You knew him? It sounds like you did. The fact paedophiles can identify vulnerable ones isn't a slight on you. They are expert and you were unable to defend yourself. But we can listen more if you want to say more. :hug5:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. Just wish I could give you the biggest hug. :hug1:

Even though this is a forum and we're all anonymous to some extent, it still takes a load of guts to share.
I've just posted in a thread I made last year and i'm actually really fearful of what i've said.. I don't mean to talk about myself, I just mean that I acknowledge how difficult it is just to type it out.

What you had to endure was awful and I know it sounds bad but I really hope he's having a difficult time in prison.

I'm no expert but you can always PM me if you want to chat. x

Unique1

Unique1

Hi Snow White.

Just wanted to say I'm sorry for what you experienced.

And send some hugs
:hug1:
Unique xx