I want to so bad but cant......

Redgirl12

Redgirl12

So my husband has mental health issues as well. The things hes done are despicable towards me and my daughter.
Last night though I got a call telling me that word is I was abusing him(I live in a small town and im well known so word travels fast). My husband is twice my size and was jailed for abusing me a few months ago.
This set me off to the point where I could not feel my legs or my arms I was so angry all I could think of was self harming. In his mind I am a demon when all I wanted was the best for him and he choose drugs and pills and his new girlfriend.

I promised my daughter I wouldn't but its so hard right now.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Please don’t harm yourself. Think of how your daughter would feel about this. you don’t say how old she is. Is she old enough to understand what her father is really like. But I do hope you can stay safe from him. Has he moved in with his new girlfriend or are you still together.
It sound to me as if he’s retaliating by saying those things about you as he’s been in prison and just trying to get his own back and hurt your reputation. If you can and anyone comments on it, try and make light of it, saying well just look at the size of him how am I supposed to have hurt him!. Most will understand why hes lying about this.

Redgirl12

Redgirl12

Thank you love. Im trying so hard, I even have a semicolon on my wrist to remind me but im just so mad. My daughter is 12 and she understood just how sideways he was (hes step daddy).

He takes psychotropic drugs for his condition and in April he didn't tell me that he hadn't taken his meds in 3 weeks. We were driving and he tried to jump out of the car while moving. I had grabbed him and pulled him back in. In the process I had smacked his chest open handed. In the process (hes 6'4 250lbs im 4'11) balled up his fists and punched me three times in the neck. I had pulled in to a parking lot and he proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs at me to the point I was out of the car and he was yelling over me. People came to help me and he threw rocks at them before running off.

In his version he tells im not even there he never hit me never yelled and the poeple were there trying to help him. This is killing me inside the anger and the sadness that 10 years of marriage didn't matter, I don't matter.
Hes told people im evil and I caused his mental illness, I get to look in the mirror everyday and fight with the voices that are telling me "hes right you are the devil" They tell me to self harm and im fighting so hard. They tell me to kill myself and the screaming in my head never stops. I don't take pills because of his past drug use, so i fight this everyday on my own.

I guess thats why im here I have no where to turn to get it out. So thank you all :::Hugs:::

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
He is a convicted domestic abuser and twice your size, no one will be believing he is being abused by you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 100
S Self Harm Forum 5
K Self Harm Forum 54
daffy Self Harm Forum 18
Foxjo Self Harm Forum 13