• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

I want to kill myself

H

Hello513Zombie

I want to kill myself. Ive had enough I withdrew from my nursing school program. I hate myself I want to die

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

If you were training to be a nurse you are obviously a caring soul . So many jobs you can do to help people . World needs more people like you , not less . Things will work out for you .

H

Hello513Zombie

If you were training to be a nurse you are obviously a caring soul . So many jobs you can do to help people . World needs more people like you , not less . Things will work out for you .
I have no idea if i will be allowed to continue as a nurse

SomeSwedishGirl

SomeSwedishGirl

You’re reaching out now though. That means something.
And I am so sorry that you’ve ended up in such a dark place. Wish I could toss you a light.

S

sun123

maybe it's just time for you to spend time alone! maybe nursing school is stressful, but being a caring person like you, maybe you could do something like volunteer work, or just go to pet shops or adoption centers to look at baby animals if you like them. i enjoy doing that when i feel low. if you want to talk i'm always here.

Lance__

Lance__

Your inner pain must be really deep if you have such feelings, but be gentle with yourself :hug: we are all humans, we make mistakes, but we can learn from them in a nurturing way. Maybe you can contact your nursing school to know if you can be re-accepted in the program; if it is not this year, the next one. I hope you can feel better and you can find inner peace and inner love.

03ash

you can be a good nurse still I have a friend that suffered some serve mental health issues resulting in multiple hospitalization whilst a nurse and they were supported in their job.

S

SClub7_Fan

Hi. I know the feeling. I used to get suicidal a lot. I agree with the person who said
Take the year out bud and re-evaluate
Put yourself first for once. Your mental health needs a time out. It's not selfish to pur yourself first, it's important. If you don't feel good mentally, then how are you supposed to concentrate on your studies? Better to get your mental wellbeing sorted out NOW. Not later. Please consider phoning the Samaritans. If you have a social worker, then you need to tell them how you're feeling. Please don't be scared of any psychiatric help. It's there for a reason. :flowers:

Why do you want to kill yourself? You don't have to tell us why. It would just help to know the reason/reason's.