I want to kill myself

L

lilrose

I’m 25 and have been struggling with my health for eight years, over the past year my health has deteriorated. I can’t leave the house and I have no social life so my mental health has also declined. I now suffer with sever anxiety and depression. All I think about is how I want to kill myself. My life is crap. My health issues are constantly there making me cry - I’m miserable. I just want to end it all.

letmein

letmein

I’m 25 and have been struggling with my health for eight years, over the past year my health has deteriorated. I can’t leave the house and I have no social life so my mental health has also declined. I now suffer with sever anxiety and depression. All I think about is how I want to kill myself. My life is crap. My health issues are constantly there making me cry - I’m miserable. I just want to end it all.
are you getting any support from your doctor? and mental health services? if not please seek help asap.

L

lilrose

Back where I lived before they offered me mental health help but i only have mental health difficulties because of my illnesses - one that can get fixed but they’re not in a rush to help me knowing how I feel. My doctors have let me down for eight years.

letmein

letmein

Back where I lived before they offered me mental health help but i only have mental health difficulties because of my illnesses - one that can get fixed but they’re not in a rush to help me knowing how I feel. My doctors have let me down for eight years.
where do you live?

A

AvicennaD

I'm here. You didn't mention much details about your illness, but I want to share with you something. I'm also suffering from being not understood, and hence I feel a huge lack and loneliness. But about health, what has been inspiring me and giving me some good feelings to overcome physical illness is eating healthy and stretching and playing anything. I started to make sure I moved at least a little, if not, then stretched a little (yoga is really good and I like it). It sounds very cliché but this was also how I felt about it. Until I realised that my health is deteriorating. I started to care more about what do I ingest and for how long do seat my bum. I don't know how to motivate you to get into this, but trust me that challenges imposed by this new habit are so fulfilling when tamed even if a little (I do stretching for 20 mins on my bed right before I sleep). Please do try this and don't think that this is irrelevant to you, you're a human and we all feed on the same positive things.

frogsplash

frogsplash

lilrose dont give up you should speak to your doctor again, let them know how much worse you are doing and they should make you a priority/move you closer to getting help with your health issues

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I hope you stay safe. I agree with other commentors. Please advocate for yourself until you get the help you need. :hug:

R

Rusalochka

There's a way out of these depressing moments that doesn't involve hurting yourself. I mention therapy a lot here because for me, it honestly helped so much. There are terrible therapists out there, but when you find a nice one, it really helps bring hope back into your life.