I want to hurt myself

valleygirl

valleygirl

I want to hurt myself so bad right now, but I can't say how because it would be triggering to others and against forum guidelines.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

i sorry you want too

i hope you dont

are you able to distract youself? i find looking for new aps and downloading and trying them, and deleting off ones i dont like help distract me... but im not sure about s/h havent done in a long while, my motive for doing it has been lost.

i hope you try anything to distract yourself, bath, apps, cleaning, pampering, anything

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know but it really isn't worth it.

I know it seems hard to try and fight through it but please try. (easier said than done I know)

xxx

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Try not to I know it is hard not to act on the urges.

Is there something you could do to take your mind off of it for a while? Or a helpline or out of hours service you could call and talk things through?

Keep talking here too has there been anything in particular that's set off these feelings tonight?

:hug5:

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
But there is so much that could go wrong and it might make you feel a lot worse and that is the last thing we want.

xxx

myownveryone

myownveryone

Pain is only ever temporary. This will pass. Remember, joy and beauty and awe, is made so much more beautiful by the pain you feel. Without bad there is no good. Hold on the the good. Let the bad pass. And pass it will. Like the ever changing winds. Sometimes they lash and howl, other times they barely left your hair as they sweep away warm summer blankets. Breathe in the air, let it cool you nose and throat. Feel it fill you up, then let it out. You are an extremely important part of the universe. You have been here as long as everything else has. You have been broken down a million times to be made into wonder a million times again. You are stardust. You are amazing, and you don't need to hurt yourself.

valleygirl

valleygirl

I'm just trying to remember how much my therapist cares, how much she has done for me. Gilli you are so sweet and kind to me. I just have to remember all that kindness in your eyes. I just have to remember that even if my mom can't accept me for who I am, even if my mom can't hear me, you do hear me and accept me. Even though my mom doesn't understand me, you do. You love me - even though you will probably never say it, I feel it, I feel your love and care for me. I've seen that warmth and tenderness in your eyes.

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hope you got through the night ok VG.

Let us know how you are.

xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Self Harm Forum 15
M Self Harm Forum 2
Fairy Lucretia Self Harm Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia Self Harm Forum 4
soulsearcher Self Harm Forum 4