I want to go back being happy again

Linda1989

Linda1989

When I was younger I use to be happy without people, i did not care what people think about me and still had a smile on my face. I didn't care about having friends or being alone One day I thought it wasn't normal to be like this so I wish I can be like other people and it happen.:mad: , I prayed and prayed, my prayer hasn't been answered :innocent::cry2:

Sometimes I think god has favorites

Last edited:
T

tonga kev

When I was younger I use to be happy without people, i did not care what people think about me and still had a smile on my face. I didn't care about having friends or being alone One day I thought it wasn't normal to be like this so I wish I can be like other people and it happen.:mad: , I prayed and prayed, my prayer hasn't been answered :innocent::cry2:

Sometimes I think god has favorites
i think the reason you didn't get your wish is because your beautiful just as you are:)

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

well they do say you dont miss what you never had and i haven't experienced a lot of happiness. and yet it is something that i would like also..update no make that joy as this is deeper

C

CBlack0

Linda, don't get me wrong but the last sentence you said "Sometimes God has favorites" I totally agree with you. Because for a similar job I've applied few days back I didn't get it some else got without having proper qualification. :low: