• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I want to end my life so bas

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I have so many issues that are like impossible to solve. I really want to die so bad, and I’m tired of feeling like this everyday. I think I might just end it. I really can’t take this shit. I don’t care anymore to get help, because it never works and majority of people are terrible.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm sorry it feels impossible. Can you list here the problems and we all try and help you find a way to fix it?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Good help isn't always easy to find, which is why we should keep going back, there might be new people, or the person you saw last time might be more capable next time.

Suicide seems an escape from this difficult life but i think this is what life is about, difficulties, sometimes painful times, but you aren't the only one and we can try to help.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

I understand your despair, but suicide is never a good idea. Why? Because your life can change for the better when you least expect it. Yeah, there are a lot of jerks out there. But there are good people as well, caring people. You may be just a day or two from running into one of them and they could change your outlook dramatically for the better.

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I understand your despair, but suicide is never a good idea. Why? Because your life can change for the better when you least expect it. Yeah, there are a lot of jerks out there. But there are good people as well, caring people. You may be just a day or two from running into one of them and they could change your outlook dramatically for the better.
It can’t change I literally been struggling for months trying to find solutions to my issues and it’s annoying to hear ppl say it gets better like.... it’s easy to say that but I’m going thru real shit

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It can’t change I literally been struggling for months trying to find solutions to my issues and it’s annoying to hear ppl say it gets better like.... it’s easy to say that but I’m going thru real shit
He and I have been through 'real shit', i promise, it does get better. I do remember people saying that to me and feeling irritated. It seems impossible and that is why people think about suicide, because there seems to be no way out.

You just need help to sort through everything.

Can you write yourself a list? Do you have the energy?

People put the most important thing at the top.

S

Started 1976

I can't promise it will get better but i do promise if you List your worsed Fears i will try to give an Honest Answer.I HAVE BEEN IN THE DARKEST PLACE IMAGINABLE AND AM STILL HERE DOING VERY WELL THANK GOD!!

jajingna

jajingna

So many of us have been there. When I was ill I'd just wish I could die at times, sometimes upset to wake up still feeling bad for another day with a disordered mind. But I'm not doing badly these days, got more or less normal functioning back. I suppose if I add it up there were a few years of my life that were just awful, some long stretches of miserable days relieved only by sleep, with few pleasures, maybe like food or coffee. During that I never knew it would eventually pass, like you don't know how long that dark tunnel is... you try to find some small bit of hope that you will emerge out of it and into something better...

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

He and I have been through 'real shit', i promise, it does get better. I do remember people saying that to me and feeling irritated. It seems impossible and that is why people think about suicide, because there seems to be no way out.

You just need help to sort through everything.

Can you write yourself a list? Do you have the energy?

People put the most important thing at the top.
I've thought about it, but certain issues just make me feel really hopeless.

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

So many of us have been there. When I was ill I'd just wish I could die at times, sometimes upset to wake up still feeling bad for another day with a disordered mind. But I'm not doing badly these days, got more or less normal functioning back. I suppose if I add it up there were a few years of my life that were just awful, some long stretches of miserable days relieved only by sleep, with few pleasures, maybe like food or coffee. During that I never knew it would eventually pass, like you don't know how long that dark tunnel is... you try to find some small bit of hope that you will emerge out of it and into something better...
Thanks I hope so