I want to die

Victorianna

Victorianna

Last week I had a psychiatrist appointment where I was hiding how bad off I was, and also for some reason was feeling slightly better the day of the appointment, but the day after I was plunged into my usual misery, so I emailed him and told him how bad things really were. It was easier to say in an email, for some reason, so he agreed to change my medication.
Is this option (email) available to you? At least you wouldn’t have to wait so long.

megirl

megirl

Can you ring the crisis team or someone to say that things are more urgent 6 Weeks is a long time to wait especially when you are really struggling and not coping. Say how desperate you are, as it sounds that way. Put yourself first

valleygirl

valleygirl

Megirl, here in Canada there is no such thing as crisis team. I've got my psychiatrist and that's it. I was in therapy for 2 years, but that has long since ended, and I really don't want to start therapy again because it's all about the past, which I really don't want to rehash over and over again. I need help in the here and now. I know all the reasons for why I am so screwed up. I need help for coping now, not in the past.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I've been having computer problems, and I cant afford to get it fixed right now. I finally figured out that I can log on as a guest, and at least get on the internet.

megirl

megirl

We are fortunate here in nz with free health care, access to free services, mental healthcare,
Sorry for my assumptions
Not all therapies do focus on the past.
I had therapy but delving into the past was too much for me.
So we focused more on new ways of coping.
Learning about myself,learning to accept the person I am.