I want to die

S

sadgirl

Nothings going right everything's falling around me can't keep on pretending that everything's alright that im fine everyone hates me theyd all be better off happier if I wasnt here the voices are right why dont I just listen its the only way out

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sadgirl, I am really sorry you are feeling so unhappy and are in such despair. I know things have been so tough for you. Are you having any support from the mental health team?

S

sadgirl

I had a phone call from shared care today they told me to focus on the positives bit hard to do when I feel like this I see my care co ordinator on monday

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It is hard to focus on anything positive when a person is feeling so bad. Maybe if you try to concentrate on getting though the weekend and then on Monday you can talk to your care coordinator and explain how you are feeling?

C

Crazy Lady In Stanton

I agree with misssadness. Try to hang in there and keep yourself safe until you can get the help you need. I know it may be hard to believe right now, but things do eventually get better. Sending you lots of love.:hug1:

Blackdog69

Blackdog69

It will get better, tonight it feels like a million miles away but light always follows darkness, you are no exception so hang in there... You have taken a major step "talking" on the forum about the way you feel..you MH family are listening..🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕 ..here if needed

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hope you are feeling better today.

Let is know when you can.

xxx

S

sadgirl

No I'm not feel even worse I went and saw my care co ordinator and she dropped a bomb she'll that she's leaving feel like everything's closing in on me can't breathe my heads screaming at me that an Od is the only way out the only way to make it all stop

Blackdog69

Blackdog69

Don't know what you feeling Sadgirl but from personal experience od is not the answer...remember its not the real you that's saying these things...you are valued, unique and have so much to give to others. Your an inspiration to me by being brave enough to share how you feel and your experience... Keep talking....

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey sadgirl.

I'm sorry your cc is leaving, that must of come as a massive shock to you :hug1:

Please don't listen to your head, keep talking instead, tell us or other people the thoughts that are going round in your head.

xxx

S

sadgirl

I messed up I brought alot of pills now I have to explain it to the support worker and ask for help i know that shes going to tell my care co ordinator why didnt I just do it save everyone the hassle theyd all be better off happier if I wasnt here

Blackdog69

Blackdog69

Nobody will be better off with you out of the picture...that's not you saying that Sadgirl.... We all trip up but the strong people talk about it like you are doing, if its out there its not in their (head, thoughts) growing bigger...You are in control always remember that, keep talking....

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sadgirl, you have been through so much and then to find out your cc is leaving must have felt like a huge blow. You have to remember that in order for you to ever see your son you must keep healthy. He needs you and I am sure you will get him back one day. Be determined to show everybody what a change you can make and how you can get stronger for your son. We are all here for you. :hug:

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The voices are wrong. Please tell your support worker what the voices are saying to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Depression Forum 7
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 42
A Depression Forum 6
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 3
S Depression Forum 15