• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I want to die

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm crashing and it's to do with the guy I was seeing blocking me on Facebook. I don't know what the fuck I did. I'm so upset I want to cry but can't. I'm very confused. I can't believe this. I shouldn't have done what I did especially knowing this. This is killing me and I don't know what I did?

And I already had my session with Sue this week so I can't talk to her about it. I did text her though. I don't know. Maybe I'm such a bad person that I can't attract good men that won't use or abuse me. Maybe I'm such a bad person that I don't deserve a man's love. I hate myself.

Mister.B

Mister.B

Maybe he's just having a bad day and he did something stupid (blocked you).
I'm sure you didn't do anything.

You deserve all the love in the world 'cos you're just great.
You're kind and understanding, and you're caring.
Those are the key elements to being a good girlfriend surely.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I deserve to die. I deserve to die a horrible death. I don't care anymore. I am so stupid. Why did I do that? I don't understand what I did wrong. I done. I deserve death. I'm so upset. I've never felt so used. I hate myself.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've only popped in briefly but had to answer this.

Sorry you have crashed again Linc. Him blocking you on Facebook shows that he wasn't the right person for you, especially not explaining anything.

You are not a bad person at all linc, not one little bit.

Xxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Maybe he's just having a bad day and he did something stupid (blocked you).
I'm sure you didn't do anything.

You deserve all the love in the world 'cos you're just great.
You're kind and understanding, and you're caring.
Those are the key elements to being a good girlfriend surely.
He won't answer my texts either. I don't know qhat to do. I really liked him and have for years (8). He keeps coming into my life but then he blocks me? Wtf?

I know he's not ok he said that but that doesn't mean he needs to block me and make me upset. I dont know MrB. I deserve death. I'm going to die an old lonely woman. I'm never going to find love.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I've only popped in briefly but had to answer this.

Sorry you have crashed again Linc. Him blocking you on Facebook shows that he wasn't the right person for you, especially not explaining anything.

You are not a bad person at all linc, not one little bit.

Xxx
Nothing is going my way.
I can't find a job. The guy I was seeing blocked ME on facebook. I have no offline friends. I can't stay home any longer so I drive around day wasting gas. I have nowhere to go. I have turned in 5 resumes and not one call back (except the one I didn't get the job). If I weren't such a bad person I would at least be able to find a job...

Mister.B

Mister.B

Whatever the reason for him blocking you, you're right he should have taken your feelings into account. If anyone is stupid, it's us men. :doh:

I don't think you will die alone 'cos I still believe there are good men out there, and for a long time I didn't.
I think that you regard people treating you right as something you need to do, when in reality it is something they have to do....If that makes any sense.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This guy blocking you without explanation says more about him than it does about you; please don't blame yourself, as Marliee says he's clearly not right for you. If you can't think what you did wrong then the chances are good you didn't do anything wrong and to be blunt he's probably a bit of an arsehole. :hug:xxxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Whatever the reason for him blocking you, you're right he should have taken your feelings into account. If anyone is stupid, it's us men. :doh:

I don't think you will die alone 'cos I still believe there are good men out there, and for a long time I didn't.
I think that you regard people treating you right as something you need to do, when in reality it is something they have to do....If that makes any sense.
I don't know. All men here in my town want is sex. And I'm not willing (until this guy) to give it to them. So it is worthless to even try. I hate myself for having sex with him. I hate myself for opening my heart up to him. I'm extremely hurt. I'm trying to be brave. But it's so hard. I don't believe I did anything wrong but I must have drove him away somehow for him to do this. :low: I knew I was too fragile to start dating.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

This guy blocking you without explanation says more about him than it does about you; please don't blame yourself, as Marliee says he's clearly not right for you. If you can't think what you did wrong then the chances are good you didn't do anything wrong and to be blunt he's probably a bit of an arsehole. :hug:xxxx
I'm just upset because I really liked him. But I see where you guys are saying he wasn't right for me. I'm sure I will find a new guy that's better. But I have to wait until I start working since I don't go to the bars.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Whether someone has got a job or not has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are a good or bad person. Adolf Hitler was gainfully employed.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You'll find a good guy Linc, just give it some time. Next time maybe hold off on the sex for a while, then if he loses interest you know he doesn't like you as a person and isn't after a relationship. Sex isn't the be all and end all of everything; it's something you can share but it's not the only thing you can share. :hug: xxxxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Whether someone has got a job or not has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are a good or bad person. Adolf Hitler was gainfully employed.
Thank you.

I just won't look anymore. It's worthless

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

V
You'll find a good guy Linc, just give it some time. Next time maybe hold off on the sex for a while, then if he loses interest you know he doesn't like you as a person and isn't after a relationship. Sex isn't the be all and end all of everything; it's something you can share but it's not the only thing you can share. :hug: xxxxx
I feel like an idiot. But I will be ok