i want to die so badly

J

Jules5

Every time I think of my disposition I become degradable. Such a shame we have to go through this. I really do believe that Mental Health is such a horrible thing unless we can swing it around through our friends.

B

bettybee83

Thanks for replying, love from Scotland. Just joined tonight and read ur post. Hope all is a little better? I am picking myself up every day but i am a shadow of the person I was . Still trying!

J

Jules5

Hey I heard this saying if you look towards the sun you will not see your shadow. This forum will help remove this shadow you have we ha all been there. I feel now as if I should be doing allot of work-awh but I do not. Dark day for me

B

bettybee83

Dark day for me also although feeling hopeful. Not much sun in Scotland but ayb ur message is the sun...pass the sickbag...maybe we need to let go of it all and take the help...god forbid!!!

J

Jules5

Dark day for me also although feeling hopeful. Not much sun in Scotland but ayb ur message is the sun...pass the sickbag...maybe we need to let go of it all and take the help...god forbid!!!
The Sun is not so cheery when you feel down and out. Just cooking dinner makes me sick-although I have a good life-security safety and food. Just in a funk!!!

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Lu,
I'm so sorry your feeling very poorly, please let us support you.
You don't need to answer other posts really.
Here for you.
Take care

R

Ramson bangers

Thinking of you lucretia.

Hope you are okay.

You are caring to people

You will be sound just relax

M

megirl

Honestly I have no idea how some people manage to get jobs that are meant to be caring and supportive,makes me so dissapointed in these attitudes.
If you were mentally well you wouldn't self harm. Its not a choice its a symptom of how desperate you are feeling.
Its ok if you havnt been around so much, we can't always give to others fairy lu you give so much and always have done.
At the moment you are the one who needs support
Just dont think about what that person said. They clearly have little understanding when it comes to some aspects of mental health,

Take care

S

so sad

Hi Fairy

How are you feeling today?

You really are a valued member of the forum and its not your job or responsibility to make others feel better so please don't think it is.

This forum is a place for us all to come to - to ask for support and advice, and when we're in a place to do so, to offer it in return. You do give support more than you give yourself credit for.

Please keep talking to us

xx

Chopsy

Chopsy

i can't help others
so i can't be here

i read posts and go to answer but my useless brain cannot find anything helpful to say

im a bit of a loser really ,i want to support others and make people feel happy and smile but i am unable to

i only just got up and i want to go to bed again :low: im sorry x

.... BUT you do help others, so you can be here :)

.... so you have already helped by reading that person's post, you have made a subtle energy connection to them & this CAN 'help'

yeah, it's good not to win all the time, nothing wrong with losing at all :grouphug:

well imo being 'ON' the forum is a form of SUPPORT & so this you do....

People have to find their own happiness & reasons to 'smile'

You do have the capacity to bring happiness & smiles because i have experienced this whilst interacting with you here on the forum (y)

Yep, i too am in a internal space, where i get up & then go back to bed, [several times over] & it's ok..... do what feels best for yourself & your 'body'.

One can only 'be there' for others when they are there for themselves first, least that's what i have come to understand over the many years in this 'Earth-Life cycle'

Many *Hugs* & much Thanks & appreciation sent your way Fairy Lu

....thanks for being here :loveshower:xxx

J

just me Amy

:grouphug:sometimes you have to have the strength within to get over problems. dying is not the answer. you need help i hope you find it :grouphug:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i can't believe i have had so many replies ,i really don't know how to thank you all
you don't know what it means xx :cry: -that cry is an emotional cry of thanks to you all-not sad cry
loads of love Lu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx