I want rid of my voices

R

Rebeca1

My voices are paranormal and they are space ghosts that own the earth the female spirit in my body that owns the earth crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone layer or spirit mist as we come out of the body as tiny floating thinking spirit ghost embryos ready to grow.
It's been about four years now and I just want them to leave.
Watch out for the moon and Mars in time for people colonising as space ghosts that own the earth are going to wrap spirit mist around them in time for people colonising as to kill and entrap human spirits as is done on earth. When this happens Mars and the moon will start to get an atmosphere and it will start to rain.
I just want them to leave they are wasting my life.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Hi Rebeca. Have you spoken with your doc about a med change?
I have bad voices for about 5 years before it got better for me. Hang in there, it will surely improve with time.

R

Rebeca1

Medication doesn't work as it really is paranormal with me, I'm just fed up with them they are wasting my life.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
The voices can be very convincing dear. I think it will improve for you eventually. I don't know any cure, but I just rested for a few years, and took my meds everyday.

Do you have a day center or drop in you can go to?

NWiddi

NWiddi

For me medication reduces the volume of the voice I hear by around 95% and stops him from messing with my body, after that I just ignore him completely and don't listen to anything he says because it's all just lies.

I'm hoping to go to college this September to study Psychology like other voices hearers like Eleanor Longden and Ron Coleman so if my voice thinks he can waste my life he has another thing coming.

I'm sure you can do anything you want if you put your mind to it, you're stronger than your voices.

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

Your voices are your subconscious mind dominating your conscious mind, medication will only mask the voices, I know, it is scary, the voices, you're not mad, what you really need to do is use the power of your conscious mind to get the better of these voices, to dominate these voices & tell them they won't get the better of you. Use a net search engine/library book to look at the power of your conscious mind. It is interesting reading, though I don't read books nowadays, though I should.

R

Rebeca1

The voices can be very convincing dear. I think it will improve for you eventually. I don't know any cure, but I just rested for a few years, and took my meds everyday.

Do you have a day center or drop in you can go to?
No day center, I'm really bored wich doesn't help, thanks for your reply tho it's good to hear someone is feeling better

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

My voices are paranormal and they are space ghosts that own the earth the female spirit in my body that owns the earth crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone layer or spirit mist as we come out of the body as tiny floating thinking spirit ghost embryos ready to grow.
It's been about four years now and I just want them to leave.
Watch out for the moon and Mars in time for people colonising as space ghosts that own the earth are going to wrap spirit mist around them in time for people colonising as to kill and entrap human spirits as is done on earth. When this happens Mars and the moon will start to get an atmosphere and it will start to rain.
I just want them to leave they are wasting my life.
Really? I rather enjoy your story you been concocting. I know it can be draining to listen to them all the time for days and weeks. Fact checking what goes on that you think is real helps with disbelieving them when they are over convincing. Tell me what you thiink of my story I wrote from hallucinating Hearing people on distant planets in the afterlife