• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I used to be way worse

indigoroad

indigoroad

I'm sure she's not mad at me but she brought up how I was in middle school or maybe even I did it and am blaming it on her but anyway

idk

I'm sure she's not actually mad at me and has more or less moved on but she relays it to me like I TERRORIZED her life and I feel like that's both inaccurate and unfair.
but because people like me exist, I just have to accept that I'm actually a horrible person who pretends to be level headed or morally sound.

and it's weird to describe but I feel like everybody knows what kind of person I am and they're just being nice to put up with me (as evidenced by the 3 close friends I've had to drop in the past couple months).

i don't know. I really don't feel like I was that bad of a person but this friend of mine is very keen on reminding me that I made her feel the worst she's ever felt. she's my fp tho so idk that's probably related

why does anyone put up with me
but also, I still don't think I was that bad and I forsee myself ghosting this girl sometime soon because I've really lost patience with people who make me out a worse person than I actually am.

i need my brain to leave me alone please oh my god make it stop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

O

Orangeade

I'm sure she's not mad at me but she brought up how I was in middle school or maybe even I did it and am blaming it on her but anyway

idk

I'm sure she's not actually mad at me and has more or less moved on but she relays it to me like I TERRORIZED her life and I feel like that's both inaccurate and unfair.
but because people like me exist, I just have to accept that I'm actually a horrible person who pretends to be level headed or morally sound.

and it's weird to describe but I feel like everybody knows what kind of person I am and they're just being nice to put up with me (as evidenced by the 3 close friends I've had to drop in the past couple months).

i don't know. I really don't feel like I was that bad of a person but this friend of mine is very keen on reminding me that I made her feel the worst she's ever felt. she's my fp tho so idk that's probably related

why does anyone put up with me
but also, I still don't think I was that bad and I forsee myself ghosting this girl sometime soon because I've really lost patience with people who make me out a worse person than I actually am.

i need my brain to leave me alone please oh my god make it stop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Thanks for sharing :) x