• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i truly hate my life more than anything else

G

goodgollymiss

Please be careful :cry:

S

Survivor64

posting to show i'm still surviving

in case i keep surviving, post more

lots of horryfing things to tell, but without the time and energy

still can't tell how long will survive but will keep trying with hardest drive

in case i survive for at least a month will be posts, in case i no longer post i died

Horrifying, but i'm stuck in this hell

G

goodgollymiss

Hugs. You can join amnesty "write for rights" to help people who are fighting for justice

G

goodgollymiss

You are so strong to talk through your pain

S

Survivor64

quick post

i literally feel like my mind and sanity is dying

i'm aware that this entire thread i sounded i broken disc with repetitive sentences and stuff

but i can't express enough; i'm stuck in a fate worst than death,being stuck in this hell for literally Decades without being able to tell if i'm gonna even survive...surrounded by absolute worst criminal scumbags

truth be told is even if i do survive this Hell long enough to escape....my sanity will be already dead

the progress is still going regardless, but i'm already at the point that i don't about dying neither killing every scumbag in a genocide

repetitive? yeah
horryfing? yeah

but i'm stuck in this hell...
in case i survive longer or even escape, will update eventually
to those keeping up with the thread, please don't give up or stop checking
i'm surrounded by monsters and i'm all by myself in this hell

G

goodgollymiss

Merry Christmas! I hope you are given some rest today. As i get older its hard to manage my thoughts

S

Survivor64

Merry Christmas! I hope you are given some rest today. As i get older its hard to manage my thoughts
I don't celebrate because I don't care,but I apreciate it.
and there is no rest for me

S

Survivor64

another quick post

words cannot describe neither express how much i absolutely hate every nanosecond of my "life" because it's literally HELL, surrounded by criminal scumbags,being unable to tell about my survival, my sanity and mental health literally dying as i use what's left from my sanity to attack criminals, progressing and being armed 24hrs a day for LITERALLY DECADES

always been suicidal from birth, but the reason i haven't done it is because i always wanted to kill the criminal scumbags much more

even worse is that even in case i survive any longer than enough to managed to actually escape this hell; i'm i will still hate it more than words can even describe, because even if i survive, i'm already too dysfunctional to work as proper human being

i hate it soo much

G

goodgollymiss

Its a miracle that you can fight through it :) thats even worse than highschool bullying

S

Survivor64

well, bad news

my sanity died, i'm already wasting 0.1% just to type

while i keep surviving; progressing and posting
otherwise, i died doing what i do the most = Killing disgraceful Inhuman Scumbags

G

goodgollymiss

Couldnt you rehabilitate them

S

Survivor64

Couldnt you rehabilitate them
nah, this Hell is much more worst than anyone keeping up with the thread could grasp

I have already tried to intern myself as my multiple escape attempts to escape this hell, but this damned and infernal "country" does not care, governments allow the homeless to die of cold and that's just one example

and This Hellish fate worst than death i'm stuck for Decades is even worst than this entire disgraceful country

i'm serious, in case i don't survive,there won't be posts but i'm ready to die doing my worst to all criminal scumbags

don't cry or feel bad for me in case i don't make it, i was never alive in this hell filled with the worst inhuman criminal scumbags

i might sound repetitive, but i don't care; i'm dying and i'm gonna take every scumbag in my genocide before my last breath

S

Survivor64

the Only positive note i have; i'm progressing
but painfuly slowly; everything in this disgrace of a country is worst than it needs to be

S

Survivor64

look
i always been suicidal from birth; i'm stuck in this hellish fate worst than death surrounded by nothing but the absolute worst criminal inhuman scumbags

i was never alive in this hell, in case i didn't make long enough to escape it, genocide is my priority
specially since i'm surronded by the worst and most inhuman criminal scumbags

i hate this hell

G

goodgollymiss

Ive been the cuba and people have to work hard there. I feel lazy. Alot of people have come out of poverty. I wish everyone could be free tomorrow. I feel bad because ive sinned so i know i deserve it