• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I tried to harm myself today...

V

Vegay

Got back from the hospital about 9:15pm.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm sorry, I remember going through that. I hope you are doing ok now home. Have a wash, get ready for bed, and know that we are thinking of you. Get a good sleep, breakfast in the morning, walk somewhere nice.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am very sad to hear you felt so bad that you hurt yourself. I am thinking of you.

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Got back from the hospital about 9:15pm.
Hey Vegay

I’m sorry you were in a mental place where you felt like hurting yourself, I’m glad you went to hospital though! I know it’s not easy when you’re in that headspace and you don’t really want to talk but if you felt like that again I’d be happy to chat if you wanted I’m sure other people on here feel the same!

Hope today is a better day and you have a nice weekend!

V

Vegay

Thank you for the comments and advice. The support means alot.

I passed out at the hospital - I've never fainted before. They did ecgs, bloods, gave me anti-sickness etc. All okay.
I just have a headache today though. I am at work at the moment.

Hope all of you are doing okay. x

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Thank you for the comments and advice. The support means alot.

I passed out at the hospital - I've never fainted before. They did ecgs, bloods, gave me anti-sickness etc. All okay.
I just have a headache today though. I am at work at the moment.

Hope all of you are doing okay. x
Hope you’re headache goes! And you feel better :) I’m good thanks :) Hope you have a good weekend

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello Vegay. Just letting you know I am thinking of you. I hope you are okay.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O My gp wont wont prescribe me a medication -THAT WORKS- and i know that it DOES- because i TRIED IT! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 31
T Does anyone else feels this way? cw: brief mention of self-harm Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
O Self harm disclosure Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
T Having the worst 'episode' tw - self harm Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
O Self harm Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
B Urges to Self Harm Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
S TW self harm Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
L Self harm attempt triggered by boyfriend being friends with his ex, feel suicidal Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
soulsearcher saw this and it really made me think about myself and other bpd sufferers Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
L I considered hurting myself tonight Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
M Being kind to myself. How? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
L my opinion of myself is based on the opinion of others Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T i scare myself, i am about to lose everything Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
Fairy Fountain I don't know how to stand up for myself. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 27
R I hate myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
L Struggling to accept life after years of trying to kill myself. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
UnstableSolace Letting myself get treated badly, help Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
L Comparing myself / getting angry about boyfriend's past Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
S I'm afraid of myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
Fairy Lucretia because i don't hurt myself as much Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
J Hurting myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
Fairy Lucretia i don't think i can give up hurting myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
O Struggling to forgive myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 34
S I'm taking a vow of silence (I feel ashamed of myself) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
S I'm Fighting A Battle With Myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
P I don't feel like myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
S I Can't Believe Myself!! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8