• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I took the plunge

myownveryone

myownveryone

Again. I've gotten hold of some help. I'm scared they'll take my baby but I know that's irrational. I dunno, I'm scared. I don't really want to do this but I feel something terrible will happen otherwise. I'm not a stranger to the mental health services. Maybe this time I'll get better. I don't want to be like this.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hope you get the help you need and you don't lose your baby, which I am sure you won't :hug:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

How old is your baby?

I hope you get the help you need! I'm confident you won't lose your baby since you are making an effort to get before something bad happens.

katya

katya

That's great to hear! I hope you make a swift recovery. :)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Yes, well done for reaching out.
I think the fact that you have recognised things could be better and that you could do with some support is very positive.
Whilst i'm sure you don't need to worry about your baby being taken away in the first place, the fact that you have good insight and have asked for help will definitely be seen as an advantage.
I really hope that you get the support you need from this. :hug1:

myownveryone

myownveryone

I'm still waiting to hear back. I was supposed to get a call back yesterday but didn't so I called them like an hour ago because I've been freaking out since 11am. They told me they're still deciding what to do and they transferred me to talk to a cpn to talk me down. She was i an appointment and I was told she'd call me back in ten minues. This was almost an hour ago. I'm still freaking out. I just want to die. I don't want to be anymore and nobody is taking me seriously.

amathus

amathus

Hi, if you feel that you can, I would call them back.. it will be going home time for them soon and you don't want to be freaking out all night. Your other option is to ring the Crisis Team this evening.

myownveryone

myownveryone

I'll do that. I feel like I've lost it this time. I feel like I might go in this time. All I can think about is just dying.

amathus

amathus

Try not to think of dying, put your energies into trying to feel better. I'm sure you can do it. :)
Don't forget you can come on here tonight, I'm sure people will help you out.

Take good care.

myownveryone

myownveryone

Right, so today i get three ohone valls. One to book an appointment for my assessment and to offer a Social worker which i refused. Another was to "check in" because apparently my health visitor was contacted who swiftly phoned my doctor then another from said doctor asking me to come talk to him tomorrow. Sure i had a bit of a breakdown yesterday but jeeze. They thought I was suicidal which is not correct. Sure, I don't want to be here but I'm not going to kill myself over it. What makes me angey is they keep asking if I'm going to hurt my son. Why would I? Why would they think that? I wouldn't hurt an adult apart from myself, let alone my own son. Doesn't help mum went all hysterical saying how scared SHE is and how it's hard for HER. No concern for me. No, just how if I keep talking this way he'll be taken from me, and how I should suck it up and get on with it because I'm a mother and it's what I have to do. Great. Thanks. I got angry and said how she's unsupportive and how she only worries for herself and her needs which is untrue but it's how I felt. She can be supportive and she worries about everything. Now I feel bad for blowing off. I don't feel like dying so much today though, even though life-ing is difficult. I don't want to die. I just want to feel something other than this sad angry dark nothing.