• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I thought this site was designed to help and support people?!?

M

Manasamamba

I thought the purpose of this site was to help people! Not to be told by someone who doesn't even know me that there's nothing wrong with me!! What's the point in trying to express how you feel when you get pulled down for it?! Basing their "professional" opinion on one post!!! Took my professor a lot longer to work me out! What's the fucking point!! If I didn't already feel shit now I feel a thousand times worse and very angry!!

M

mooncat

Hello.sorry to here that its upset you here.I just upset a few with my short fuse wich i deeply regret now .I think we all have to remember on here that most of us arnt very well.And sometimes arnt in the best frame of mind to be writting posts let alone answering posts.
This forum can be a life saver and a fun place to at times.
Please dont let one persons duff advice stop you from getting others help on here.There arnt any drs practicing on here.forum users maybe and we can only give our own experiances with meds and things we have been through.
we cant diagnose or give advice only our experiances.
Hope you get what i mean.got a strange way of saying things.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
People express all kinds of opinions on here.

Different perspectives & opinions on everything aside, i suppose you have a condition if it's diagnosed by a Doctor - we can't diagnose on here.

i think there are a lot of cross overs within mental health diagnoses & i think psychiatry is questionable - But the main diagnostic categories do appear to generally describe certain symptomatology/ranges.

i personally question what these conditions are? There is no known aetiology/biomedical test for any functional mental health disorder.

megirl

megirl

Sometimes when others are unwell it can be hard to help others.
Dont take things personally have a look at the positive posts and supportive ones for you
Yes i have had a few friends (who i have got rid of) tell me i never had anything wrong with me.
Untrue still kind of thought maybe they were right, the arent.
I try nw to focus on the positive stuff people have said to me its hard i knw but give it a go

calypso

calypso

Admin
We try to keep the place running smoothly, but we can't monitor everything, so try to remember that the vast, huge majority on here are highly supportive and kind. Don't forget to use the report button, and don't be afraid to use it, we always take reports seriously. Most times we act on the report and occasionally don't agree with it, but that is just mentioned for a fuller understanding.

keep talking and let the members understand. Anyone upset you, tell us! :)

Report button is at the bottom left of each post. Click on that and follow the instructions - its very simple.

Last edited:
rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I thought this site was designed to help me deal with insomnia and the common cold. ;)