• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i think understand why everyone is going nuts for cocoa puffs, this covid 19 is not ending uhh?

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

this pandamic i think is lasting way too long, it needs to end so everyone can go back to normal, i think this is why everyone is going nuts for cocoa puffs, everyone is still lock in house stores are still limited still have to wear mask, new variants omg this is so crazy, it needs to end soon. I thought the covid vaccine covers all variants of covid 19 omg. does anyone agree? I don't know how to keep sane anymore in my parents house, their is so much tension and toxicity its another level, we need a relief soon.

S

Strongvoice

The world is down at the moment, it will shine bright again, every generation goes through suffering, this is our turn, we will only come out stronger and more united. Stay strong through the hard times to enjoy the great times to come

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

The world is down at the moment, it will shine bright again, every generation goes through suffering, this is our turn, we will only come out stronger and more united. Stay strong through the hard times to enjoy the great times to come
yea but its so hard at this time, its like impossible, i feel so depress and down, its hard to enjoy the day if everyone is so toxic and negative, you must understand its hard to enjoy life and be positive in my own home it feels so uncomfortable, my moms home, i pay rent, so i should at least my time to enjoy things in my room, but they love coming in my room and bothering me, i don't know why, they don't like me achieving my goals for some reason they are scary the bunkajers out of me, why do they get jealous of me achieving my goals, this is a good thing not a bad thing at all seriously what the heck. i don't like it, i want my own space and be left alone and heal my mind and relax, its so freaking hard to do this at my moms house.

Contramike

Contramike

yea but its so hard at this time, its like impossible, i feel so depress and down, its hard to enjoy the day if everyone is so toxic and negative, you must understand its hard to enjoy life and be positive in my own home it feels so uncomfortable, my moms home, i pay rent, so i should at least my time to enjoy things in my room, but they love coming in my room and bothering me, i don't know why, they don't like me achieving my goals for some reason they are scary the bunkajers out of me, why do they get jealous of me achieving my goals, this is a good thing not a bad thing at all seriously what the heck. i don't like it, i want my own space and be left alone and heal my mind and relax, its so freaking hard to do this at my moms house.
Can you just kick people out of your room when they come in? Or lock it? What's going on there?

T

tiltawhirl3

I am so infuriated about it myself. I live in Tennessee, a red state, where in my rural area people will not take precautions or get the vaccine. Just in the last week..I live in a mobile home park. The manager got covid. She had been in office collecting lot rent monies and there are about 200 lots in the park. So, there is one super spreader. then the city proceeded with their big annual music festival which drew a crowd of 50,000. Friday and Saturday this week, there will be races at the Speedway. The NASCAR one on Saturday will draw a huge crowd. this is sheer disaster. Our hospitals are already full. And I am so angry. Last year it was the NASCAR race and I tracked it. We went from being basically untouched by covid to the highest spike in the world for 3 days. But did they learn? No, obviously not. And I have been home. alone. for a year or more and am now looking at months longer. I am so upset and depressed that all I want to do is sleep.
I am so sorry that you cannot feel peace in your own home. glad that you have goals. I can't muster up any energy anymore.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I would also like this Covid 19, to end, there is a school, of thought - in my family household group, and here goes, that the Government had simply invented it. So I am incline to agree, count of that it has to end, and some more normality to return.

This is causing and I wouldn't know about all others, so much mor e anxiety.

My pandemic levels of anxiety, in terms of stock for knitting, and volunteering, are r unning, pandemic high!

Have a good day hopeful day all,

Best regards

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

Can you just kick people out of your room when they come in? Or lock it? What's going on there?
i know, i bought a new door knob but my mom somehow got a key wtf, they love bothering me for some reason, maybe because there insecurities but im just trying to stay little bit healthier everyday, i don't understand them at all, i will never will, its just a waste of brain cells energy and time. I just focus on myself.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

I am so infuriated about it myself. I live in Tennessee, a red state, where in my rural area people will not take precautions or get the vaccine. Just in the last week..I live in a mobile home park. The manager got covid. She had been in office collecting lot rent monies and there are about 200 lots in the park. So, there is one super spreader. then the city proceeded with their big annual music festival which drew a crowd of 50,000. Friday and Saturday this week, there will be races at the Speedway. The NASCAR one on Saturday will draw a huge crowd. this is sheer disaster. Our hospitals are already full. And I am so angry. Last year it was the NASCAR race and I tracked it. We went from being basically untouched by covid to the highest spike in the world for 3 days. But did they learn? No, obviously not. And I have been home. alone. for a year or more and am now looking at months longer. I am so upset and depressed that all I want to do is sleep.
I am so sorry that you cannot feel peace in your own home. glad that you have goals. I can't muster up any energy anymore.
this is how i muster up energy to get just enough to reach my goals, i take two scoops of preworkout and strong potent one, one mug of coffee and a fat burner, this is enough energy for me to bust a okay workout, right now life sucks, i know i have to be gratefull and appreciate of everything but its not easy as people say it is when their are alot stupid people out there that get in your way of goals, they love to stop you from reaching them, i never understood why, its just a waste of time focusing on me and trying to stop me from my goals, why not just focus on you and your goals, if everyone just focus on their goals and health everyone would be okay. stop trying to stop people from reaching their goals its wrong, i think its like a huge violation in being a champion or a winner. A winner does not let their ego stop them from their goals and a they dont focus on other people and trying to hinder their success. its really stupid and the end of the day you just wasted so much time and energy on someone else just focus on you seriously, no joke.

T

tiltawhirl3

Definitely...people need to stay in their own hula hoops and sweep their own side of the street. It isn't others who stand in my way. I am so grateful to live alone! Mine is side effects of meds but I need them. The alternative is much worse. But man, I have to figure out a way to get basic things done. what is this preworkout you take? I do drink coffee in the am most days. I am trying to get focused on my better health.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

Definitely...people need to stay in their own hula hoops and sweep their own side of the street. It isn't others who stand in my way. I am so grateful to live alone! Mine is side effects of meds but I need them. The alternative is much worse. But man, I have to figure out a way to get basic things done. what is this preworkout you take? I do drink coffee in the am most days. I am trying to get focused on my better health.
lol i i knew it i cant talk about supplement lines, it got deleted i don't want to restricted again no way, its not cool its really frustrating, okay i learned my lesson now. you will get through it, my days sucks, i feel lazy.

Zero One

Zero One

i know, i bought a new door knob but my mom somehow got a key wtf, they love bothering me for some reason, maybe because there insecurities but im just trying to stay little bit healthier everyday, i don't understand them at all, i will never will, its just a waste of brain cells energy and time. I just focus on myself.
Are you quiet and mostly using the computer?
My mom used to bothering me if I was quiet for a while.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

Are you quiet and mostly using the computer?
My mom used to bothering me if I was quiet for a while.
i dont want to hurt you or hurt your brain energy, i want to be quiet but i play little bit of music in my bluetooth headphones all of the day, i just like music that makes me feel weird, i becamed things i don't like also i like it the same time, i guess im trying to enjoy myself while not bothering anyways plans or energy spectrum do you know what im trying to tell you to make you fully comprehend im trying to say, respect everyones space and let them live their lives how they truly want to do it and the same time making them feel good, i just like being true self and be myself at the same time.

Turtle1980

Turtle1980

Hey there I'm in Tennessee to