I think they are going to renew my community treatment order again tomorrow.

N

nightmare57

I think they are going to renew my community treatment order again tomorrow.

I asked my named nurse if my psychiatrist was going to renew my CTO again tomorrow and he said he probably will. It will be for another year. I have been on a CTO continually since 2011.

Although I've had a very uneventful year and have been doing well on my medication regime I think the only reason they are renewing it is because of the possibility I will become noncompliant with my depot and last time that happened I seriously hurt myself removing a microchip out my armpit. I still have thoughts about microchips implanted in me but they aren't intrusive or obsessive like they used to me just occasional thoughts.

I have mixed feeling about it though, I know being on a CTO is good for my PIP assessment I'm due anytime now but I think the medication is causing anhedonia (I only feel elation when I drink coffee) and has caused a lot of weight gain which is very hard to lose and the injection side hurts too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm sorry, I have to have depots too and yes they really hurt.
I hope you get off the CTO, do you have an advocate?
Good luck

N

nightmare57

I didn't find the advocate services useful in and out of hospital, used them many times. One time the hospital said I lacked capacity to look after my affairs and appointed me independent advocate. Before the meeting and in the meeting she didn't inform me she was my advocate or make herself know. She was useless like they all have been.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

I didn't find the advocate services useful in and out of hospital, used them many times. One time the hospital said I lacked capacity to look after my affairs and appointed me independent advocate. Before the meeting and in the meeting she didn't inform me she was my advocate or make herself know. She was useless like they all have been.
Sorry to hear you've had such bad experiences.
Take care

claude

claude

That sucks, I'm really sorry nightmare. I guess like you say on the plus side it helps with the weasels at the dwp
Hope you're feeling alright about it?

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
it's been 20 years but i still get pains in the arse from where i had those injections, regularly for at least 17yrs, the psychiatrist when i had one said it's scar tissue the gp said the same, my drug dealer neighbour said i know what that is

its when i'm anxious particularly sometimes wonder if i'm been injected and don't know it

N

nightmare57

it's been 20 years but i still get pains in the arse from where i had those injections, regularly for at least 17yrs, the psychiatrist when i had one said it's scar tissue the gp said the same, my drug dealer neighbour said i know what that is
I've been jabbed for the past 6 years, I refuse to be injected in my arse so they alternate between my deltoid muscles. It is painful but I've gotten used to it.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I hated the depots. They will only give them in the arm here if you're under a certain weight. So it was the ass for me. Invega made my voices worse so their solution was to give me the monthly injection every 2 weeks. Finally my pdoc said she could no longer ethically continue giving them to me. Then in a bizarre turn of events she allowed me to suggest an AP.

N

nightmare57

i'm taking 75mg Invega. It gives me anhedonia, the only way I feel a little elated is drinking coffee. They won't switch the meds and as I'm on a CTO I am forced to take it.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I was getting 234mg every 2 weeks even though the maximum approved doseage is 234mg a month. I'm sorry you're on a CTO. I don't think we have that in the States. I think they can force meds on sex offenders but I don't think they can for any other reason.

N

nightmare57

I was getting 234mg every 2 weeks even though the maximum approved doseage is 234mg a month. I'm sorry you're on a CTO. I don't think we have that in the States. I think they can force meds on sex offenders but I don't think they can for any other reason.
How was you feeling taking 234mg every 2 weeks?

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

It was making me worse. I was a little zombified for sure but also my hallucinations were worse. I saw a purple unicorn run across the lawn and overheard Angels talking to God but they were speaking backwards. IDK if I'm allergic to invega? IDK. I didn't like it. AT ALL. If it works for you though that's good.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Quetiapine 2x400mg and perphenazine 2x4mg. I requested thorazine and my doctor agreed but it wasn't available on the free pharmacy so he gave me perphenazine. They're both the same class.