• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I think mental health can be to much for .........

B

beautywithin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm starting to think as well as may be my mental health is sometimes to much for my partner but may be she's sometimes to much for my mental health. I sent her the odd think to understand me more and these two links was very insightful, i dont think she read them she did say thank you for helping me understand i will read them. Then a day or so later it was im not pandering to you i will leave if you act paranoid etc i didnt react to it then we were fine later that day she shows me a snap chat video of someone she knows having a party and it look very sexualised which ive said before im not interested in looking and i would never go. so why she showing me again saying party looks so good look half naked women in underwear twerking . i think in a relationship nah stop it single go a head. Im not a prude etc like ive said in another post i have a high drive and quite out there but im not into slapping it all over snap and everyone else like no. well after that we barley talked she said i was a mardy cow that night i went to sleep but was half awake which she said she knew, and i heard her say to her friend online she thinks we have come to an end etc she then got in bed dressed which we sleep naked and i was naked next day she took her snap account off my phone barley spoke but cooked tea and went to bed in clothes again. but says we are off at min doesn't mean she doesn't want or love me. i just dont know what to do for the best not like her past behaviour while together with me has given me reason to overly trust

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It sounds like the relationship has come to an end. Is that ok?

K

Katydid

I have found it is impossible for anyone to really understand how extremely hard our lives are with mental illness if they have not experienced it. I believe mental pain in my life has been much harder to bear than physical pain. It is such a long road and the road to a cure for your particular mental problems may never end. That is hard. It took my husband years to understand it . My sister understands, that is it in my family. It sounds like your partner is giving clear signals that she has no interest in even trying to educate herself and be empathic. This is a stress you do not need in your life. I don't know the answer, but i would definitely start therapy to vent your feelings and get advice.

Z

Zaz4

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Try not to look at it as if there is something wrong in your mind as in mental health issues. Bpd is just a name a diagnosis most commonly given by someone who knows very little about you or your life. It is more restricting than liberating. You are just different, unique as are all human beings. That's not wrong and it doesn't mean you're ill or going crazy. Embrace your uniqueness and throw away the shackles of mental health. Be different. Just be you 🙂

B

beautywithin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Try not to look at it as if there is something wrong in your mind as in mental health issues. Bpd is just a name a diagnosis most commonly given by someone who knows very little about you or your life. It is more restricting than liberating. You are just different, unique as are all human beings. That's not wrong and it doesn't mean you're ill or going crazy. Embrace your uniqueness and throw away the shackles of mental health. Be different. Just be you 🙂
I love the outlook you have and this statement has really but a smile on my face, thank you

B

beautywithin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It sounds like the relationship has come to an end. Is that ok?
If it was to continue then i would be ok with ending this as i feel myself already retreating and putting a wall up. i expected more understanding like i did for her as she has anxiety, depression and i looked up techniques to help when she is having a anxiety attack etc and the same with IBS she has i looked what foods to avoid and how to help but be nice if the same was returned.

B

beautywithin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have found it is impossible for anyone to really understand how extremely hard our lives are with mental illness if they have not experienced it. I believe mental pain in my life has been much harder to bear than physical pain. It is such a long road and the road to a cure for your particular mental problems may never end. That is hard. It took my husband years to understand it . My sister understands, that is it in my family. It sounds like your partner is giving clear signals that she has no interest in even trying to educate herself and be empathic. This is a stress you do not need in your life. I don't know the answer, but i would definitely start therapy to vent your feelings and get advice.
Its hard for people to understand and i did feel what links i sent her gave a pretty good understanding into how i am how i am sometimes but her reaction has only pushed me away i feel like im retreating and putting myself in a bubble to protect myself but i cant expect perfect i know that i just expected understanding