• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I think I've gone hypomanic again, thoughts on this please

?

>.<

Okay well idk what to put really just whats happening to me in typing whateber comes into my head cos my thoughts are going so fast i dont even recognise them lol. It started off with the end of an agitated manic state and then I felt happy and calm and wonderful, but a calm happy not a hyper happy like this hard to edxplain, its like theres happiniess equally spread out making you feel good, dont know if that helps but yeah.

This morning though I started doing stuff like planning on how to be famous, I entered a moddelling competition (get real I'm short and not skinny lol), started recording my own songs, then I started buzzing with ideas eeeeeeeeeeeee omg omg omg this is amazing but at the same time annoying I cant move quick enough for my head its like a headrush omg omg idk what to do or what im saying haha but it feels good and idk why its like everythings rushing around woo aha omg i probably sound so odd lmao but idc. I cant keep still im literally buzzing, like actually vibrating with energy I want to go out and do something hut idk what I'd love to go on holiday right now but I can't cos I'm 16 can't book anywhere lol, I want to sneak out with my friends but theyre busy, so its just me, but I want to do something AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG, I'll probably do something stupid though haha. Argh idk thats it I guess just what should I do I like this but don't want to go full on manic :/

T

TOONAFISH

Hi, you say you are only 16, do your parents know how you are feeling?? are you on any meds?? it is a good feeling, but it mite go on and be full blown mania so watch how you go x

?

>.<

Nah, I can't talk to them about it, they get stressed everytime I mention my problems and stuff because they always assume it'll lead to another breakdown, so it's better to just avoid telling them and trying to hide it. :/

Nah I don't take meds, I have been before but I don't like the feeling they give to me and my doctor is awkward and is only willing to try antipsychotics with me and not any others, and I hate APs :(

It's come down a bit now, still there but not as intense which is good :)