• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I think im turning in to a vampire

A

abertha

You know in books and movies, where a vampire first gets turned, and they are ridiculously hungry but every time they eat real food they get sick, because what they really need is blood...

well Ive been like that for a few days now. My stomach hurts it's so empty, but I feel sick trying to eat a dry piece of toast. Obviously Im not a vampire, just to clear that up, and I don't want blood either...this is just, bizarre. What could it be?? :confused:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Probably a tummy bug, theres lots going about just now. If it doesn't get better in a couple of days I'd go and see you're Gp but I wouldn't tell them you think you're turning into a vampire or you might get a wee holiday for Xmas!!:)

L

Lady Summer Isles

Sorry your'e feeling unwell. I don't believe i'm a vampire but i do belive they exhist and I would happily drink blood if it were readily available. Not sure i understand the desire to do this. I used to be an auxilliary nurse on nights and often had to go and fetch bags of blood from the fridges for patients. I used to wish it was for me. I did have a blood transplant years ago, following a miscarriage which i really didn't like at the time. So who knows what all of that means. :confused: Hope you feel better soon.:flowers:
Tannith

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Schizophrenia Forum 5
Quijas6 Schizophrenia Forum 1