I think im hallucinating or is it psychosis?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hey peeps so keep seeing shadow figures in the corner of my eyes, I see these devil's

And when I close my eyes I see random people, God knows who they are

It's rather scary, can anyone relate?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Even on medication my voice has the ability to put images in my mind, eyes closed or open. As I pass people in the street while in the car as a passenger he can hold their image in my mind for a short time which is why I've put off learning to drive myself until he behaves himself enough for me to focus on driving, he also puts intrusive thoughts of us crashing in my mind and talks all the time which is also off putting.

Mine never learned how to create visual hallucinations so can't relate to that one.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Even on medication my voice has the ability to put images in my mind, eyes closed or open. As I pass people in the street while in the car as a passenger he can hold their image in my mind for a short time which is why I've put off learning to drive myself until he behaves himself enough for me to focus on driving, he also puts intrusive thoughts of us crashing in my mind and talks all the time which is also off putting.

Mine never learned how to create visual hallucinations so can't relate to that one.
I've had my driving licence revoked,
At first I was p*seed off about it but thinking about it now its a good thing

Parayana

Parayana

It's possible for psychosis to cause hallucinations - I've seen people who aren't there and heard people talk about in the street and shops when I'm unwell, even experienced a Buddhist monk at the local temple talking about me. I've also had random visions when I have my eyes closed, a friend of mine when he was going into psychosis kept seeing magic mushrooms when he closed his eyes.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

It's possible for psychosis to cause hallucinations - I've seen people who aren't there and heard people talk about in the street and shops when I'm unwell, even experienced a Buddhist monk at the local temple talking about me. I've also had random visions when I have my eyes closed, a friend of mine when he was going into psychosis kept seeing magic mushrooms when he closed his eyes.
Was he taking magic mushrooms?

Parayana

Parayana

No he wasn't he hadn't touched drugs in years before then.

G

Girl interupted

Get your eyes checked. It could be the start of macular degeneration.

fazza

fazza

When I am visually halucinating if I close my eyes the halucination stops. The image of what I saw is in my mind but not very clear. After reopening my eyes the halucination has normally past until the next one arrives.....weird

Same for me with audible hallucinations which I get the most. Wearing headphones usually drowns them out unless they are very persistent.

fazza

fazza

Oh I forgot. When I was put on depakote for a while I saw shadows and sparkling object that I thought were halucinations but it turned out that depakote does not like me.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

When I am visually halucinating if I close my eyes the halucination stops. The image of what I saw is in my mind but not very clear. After reopening my eyes the halucination has normally past until the next one arrives.....weird

Same for me with audible hallucinations which I get the most. Wearing headphones usually drowns them out unless they are very persistent.
When I closer my eyes I see random people, I don't know if it's my imagination playing tricks on me, all I know is that it makes me very uncomfortable

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

When I close my eyes I see snakes

Its freaking me out and driving me crazy :(

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Thought I saw my wife in the car moving it,
Then she tells me she wasn't in the car

I'm flipping seeing things, feel so confused and lost from reality

E

EstherRose94

Have you been sleeping well? Lack of sleep can cause hallucinations also.

My dad said that seeing things out of the corner of your eye like thinking you see a cat running by? Haha. Is a trick your mind plays when you have high anxiety and you’re on high alert. When he mentioned it I was like omg I do that but I never really worried about it. Apparently it used to freak him out when it happened to him.