• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I think ilm going mad can anyone help?

F

Fxckchloe

So about 5 days ago I started feeling a little low. Just a few things going on at the minute and it felt like they were constantly going round my head. Anyway I started struggling to get sleep at night. It hasn't happend in a while and I lay there just thinking about stuff and all the bad things that are happening. Over the past few days everything has got worse. 4 days ago I just felt lonely and depressed and now it's got to the point where there's a voice in my head. My own voice kinda just telling me if I don't kill myself ilm gonna keep feeling this way. This massive changed has happend in only a few days and it literally feels like ilm going mad past two nights i'v sat here telling my self to shut up grabbing my face smacking my head and completely zoning out wondering what's the easiest way out. It will happen every ten minutes then I will calm myself down but then it all starts again. It's really starting to worry me as I sit here telling myself the voice to shut up and please stop. Does anyone know what this could be. I just need an idea. Thanks chloe

frogsplash

frogsplash

hi could you go and see your doctor and let him/her know what is happening? to be safe and to determine the best help for you to be well again

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

the trouble with feeling low is that is sets things in motion the thinking about stuff and the bad things....the only helpful thing i find is to STOP myself in mid flow as i have tried all the quick fixes lol.

the only realistic way through this is to do as mentioned above. i know it works as i has had a massive positive affect on me. how can something so simple be effective? its because its so simple that it cuts out the this book will change your life bull ****

ah but the fact that you have asked the question, what is the easiest way out mean most likely that you wont like this post lol. but it is the easiest by far. its drug free it doesnt mess with your mind any further in fact it clears it and makes space. dont take my word for it try it out yourself.

frogsplash

frogsplash

blacksmoke do you mean a mindfulness type of approach, of saying 'stop' or 'no' and not going along with your thoughts but instead coming back to the present moment?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
It's up to you if you believe it or not but here's the truth, I wish someone could have told me this when I started hearing voices so here it is.

All humans share their body with another mind, a twin brother or sister within if you will.
They can effect us mentally and physically. It sounds like your twin sister has grown tired of life and is trying to get you to end it for the both of you, Don't give in to her influence as there is help in the form of Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors (DRI) which are also called anti-psychotics. These medications will effectively put a wedge between you and her and you'll once again know the difference between your own thoughts and hers and her influence over you will be considerably weakened.

The only way to get anti-psychotics is through a psychiatrist so visit your GP and be honest about your experience and ask for a referral or if you're in the UK you should have an Early Intervention Team nearby so find their number and contact them ASAP, this is the best way to avoid a stay in a mental health unit.

If you can't see anyone quickly enough there are herbal DRI's available like Graviola, St. John's Wort and Magnolia Bark (I opted for Graviola which reduced the volume of my twin brothers voice by around 80-85% and helped me sleep at night, yes she is responsible for that too), all these are available on Amazon and have faster delivery than waiting for appointments.

If she'll speak to me I'd like to know why your twin sister is feeling this way, perhaps I can help her as much as you. But I warn her now that she doesn't want to experience life on medication, mine hates being cut off from his world and begs me daily to come off the medication which is unlikely as I need to be able to trust him which won't happen for years if not decades.

The most important thing to do is keep your hopes and spirits up, there is a way to cope with this, you're not crazy and you're not alone.

Take care.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

blacksmoke do you mean a mindfulness type of approach, of saying 'stop' or 'no' and not going along with your thoughts but instead coming back to the present moment?
i guess it could be construed as that but it i dont base it on egoteric stuff. just plain and simple need to step out of a negative loop feedback. so yes coming back to the present moment. its simple in a way but difficult in another way. the difficulty is habitual thinking and also the ego. the ego doesnt like to rock the boat of set behaviour and learned responses and imo the ego is part of the problem.

N

natalie

I suggest that you see your doctor for help, and hopefully some medication. What we call antisphycotic and also for mental health medication, combined.

C

Comma_splice

See a doctor. My voices tells me to kill myself, and if I'm depressed it's not safe for me, then I need help from someone professional. And I believe that so do you. You don't need to suffer alone, get help.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

You stated that you were depressed. If depression gets bad enough sometimes the person starts getting psychotic symptoms, like hearing negative voices. This happened to me many years ago and I saw a doctor and was diagnosed with major depression with psychosis. I was put on an antidepressant drug for the depression and an antipsychotic for the psychosis. They also had me start seeing a therapist to talk about my problems.

Last edited:
D

Dynamaniac

I'm so very sorry you're dealing with these issues. Are you under a doctor's care? Are you on any type of medication? Are you in any type of counseling? Is there someone you can talk to? Please don't harm yourself. Please call someone for help -- the suicide hotline is a good place to start. Their number is 1-800-273-8255. As a survivor of suicide, I can only tell you that suicide causes a lot of pain. Please seek help and know that there are many people who care about you and your life.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I think that 1-800 suicide hotline might be only in the USA. Other countries must have their own hotline numbers I would think.