I think I should just give hope that I’ll find someone who wants me....

K

khuang

I think I should just give hope that I’ll find someone who wants me....

I think it’s obvious now that no one will ever want me. Everything I try always end in horrible ways. I once wasted six months waiting for a guy that promised to call but never did. I apparently have nothing that anyone would ever want. I have so many issues with everything I’ve been through that no guy could ever possibly want me. I mean what guy wants someone that is socially awkward due to Asperger’s, is prone to becoming so depressed he becomes lethargic, has fake teeth, and has never been in a relationship before? I now see that I am completely unwantable when it comes to dating, should shell out $6000 for one of those male Real Dolls, and just become the gay version of Lars and the Real Girl. I just don’t see any other option or hope for me anymore.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

khuang, I'm sorry you are so sad about your situation. I wish I had a picture of you because I'm betting you look perfectly nice. My cousin has Asperger's and found a lovely soul to be in a relationship with.

You could always turn yourself into the Most Understanding Person in the World and attract men who need that. When I was 37 I met a man who was a mess and needed fixing up and so that's what I did. I fixed him. And he doesn't have any of his own teeth either.

There's 7 Billion people on the planet. There must be hundreds if not thousands of people you'd be compatible with. It's a numbers game. You have to circulate among many to find the one.

Maybe you could focus on your assets instead of your short comings ?? Make a list of your good qualities and skills.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H People 7
T People 6
My_Second_Chance People 1
P People 4