• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

i think i need to talk to someone

T

theNHSlies

i just found out the nhs are lying to me and it's making me panic and i tried to phone some helplines but they wouldn't fucking answer. i tried everything but the samaritans because i'm not suicidal. so if anyone knows any helplines that are open please let me know.
if you're out there i don't want you to reply.

A

Apotheosis

i tried everything but the samaritans because i'm not suicidal.
You don't have to be suicidal to ring the Samaritans - they offer emotional support. I phoned them the other week, because it was late at night & there was no one else to ring, & I needed to speak to someone. I always start with "I am not suicidal, just needed someone to chat to" when I ring them. They are fine with that. Mind & Rethink National numbers are good too; but you will have to try them tomorrow. They also have local service numbers. You should be able to find local advocacy (depending on area). Advocacy services would give you support & help you get your needs met.

http://www.rethink.org/contact_us.html

http://www.mind.org.uk/Mind+in+your+area/

http://www.samaritans.org/

Samaritans provides confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which could lead to suicide.

Whatever you're going through, whether it's big or small, don't bottle it up. We are here for you if you're worried about something, feel upset or confused, or just want to talk to someone.