I think I need to be hospitalized

A

arwen

I'm running low and now I think that I need hospitalisation. I just can't get out of these delusions. i think that people here are fake accounts, I then think that you just post to appease me, it's been going on so long that I can't see how or why. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm on meds and I go to therepy. I can't live like this, I cant see anything helping.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Hello arwen.

If you are feeling bad and confused, may I suggest you call your crisis number and have a chat with them?

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
i'm seeing theraist tomorrow. Nothing is working, Im always back to the same delusions.
OK. Well don't give up hope, things can change. nothing is forever.

Inter Vivos

Inter Vivos

Hi arwen,

If you are located in the UK; see your GP (General Practitioner). If you're located in the rest of the world see a medical doctor.

Last edited:
C

Coast2

When I was in psychosis I also thought people on here were part of a conspiracy against me.It is possible to recover Arwen, but you must tell your counsellor how bad things are at the moment.

My very warmest wishes xx

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I personally don't think you're being delusional.

I think there are more duplicate accounts here than any of us suspect.

Just use the ignore function if you are concerned, stick with the posters you know and trust x

Last edited:
burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Its been years and not changed. There's no hope for me. i just cant do it anymore, My head my heart and my spirit is broken
They say it gets darkest before the dawn. hang in there. I think things will change eventually.

C

Coast2

Its been years and not changed. There's no hope for me. i just cant do it anymore, My head my heart and my spirit is broken
Things can change Arwen. I was in psychosis for four years. I thought the most crazy things. Do not give up hope. It's clear you still have insight because you're aware of these delusions. I couldn't recognise my delusions until about three months ago.

It is possible to recover, I've been through it, so have a few people on here.

Xx

A

arwen

They say it gets darkest before the dawn. hang in there. I think things will change eventually.
That's what the guy who I fell in love with and I thought was/is behind all this used to say. I get these coincidences all the time. While that is a common and well used saying I mean I get LOADS of less common and more significant coincidences.

C

Coast2

That's what the guy who I fell in love with and I thought was/is behind all this used to say. I get these coincidences all the time. While that is a common and well used saying I mean I get LOADS of less common and more significant coincidences.
I thought exactly like you when I was in psychosis. It's horrible, exhausting and terribly stressful. Xx

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Arwen,
I hope you feel better very soon, I do hope your crisis team can help you.
Take care

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

I personally don't think you're being delusional.

I think there are more duplicate accounts here than any of us suspect.

Just use the ignore function if you are concerned, stick with the posters you know and trust x
Admin can see IPs so they wouldn't last long unless they're using means to mask it and is it really worth the bother to have two accounts here? Lol