I think I need help but don’t want to go doctors...

N

Noidea09

I think I need help but I don’t want to go to the doctors. I don’t want to have to try and explain everything to them for them to just send me away or to just have to try and explain it to 20 other people before they figure out what’s wrong with me! I tried going to the doctors a few years ago when I first realised I needed to do something about it all they did was give me a piece of paper with some information on and sent me on my way. I ended up smoking a shit ton of weed to try and keep my head straight. I need help but don’t know what to do 😫

G

goodgollymiss

Maybe if you went to a native American spiritual healer, he could tell you what is going on

N

Noidea09

Maybe if you went to a native American spiritual healer, he could tell you what is going on
Unfortunately I might have some issues locating a American Indian tribe and they would probably just give me some weed anyway 😂 thanks for comment tho 😂

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
If you share with us what you've been through perhaps some of us can relate and tell you what we did to get help.

R

rosejmj

I may need help. I have gone to therapy and even taken antidepressants, but now I just have no hope, I don't care about getting better. I just want life to end. I feel like I see the world for what it really is and I don't want to be brainwashed into thinking life is good. It isn't. It is full of so much suffering. I can't even bear to think of how much others suffer. My life is so easy. I am so privileged... Also I just feel like I am a horrible person and all I do is annoy people and I am self- centered