• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I think I may have OCD

Jam1990

Jam1990

I used to just think it was my psychosis symptoms or my anxiety symptoms, but I’m learning more about OCD recently and I think that I have it. I am always thinking about the same thoughts over and over again. I have a real fear of being arrested and locked away in prison even though I’ve never done anything wrong. It almost feels like my very existence is wrong. I think it’s caused from my past and growing up gay and thinking that being gay was an abomination in my younger years. Because of this I’ve just labeled myself as damaged goods and I haven’t been able to get past it. I am constantly thinking about if I’m being spied on or if people are out to get me for something I’ve done. I’m having real distress from these thoughts and it’s weighing on me deeply. I’m always so afraid.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Don’t be so afraid. Try a new things things that make you comfortable. Used to think I had OCD it’s some thing I worked on. Good luck.

:flowers: