• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I think i had a panic attack

Fern

Fern

My aunt says my cousin od’d on 7up free and had to go to hospital with panic like symptoms. I’d been drinking nothing but water the last three weeks so wouldn’t be used to artificial sweeteners anymore.

O

OlderStudent

That’s a new one on me I’ll admit. Makes a little sense though

N

natalie

Hi Fern,

Just wondered, how have you managed to have been feeling/doing today?

I hope you that you had sought medical attention, and reported the matter to the Police, just in case in that they could then runchecks, on your behalf and let you know, what the cause had hopefully not had been.

Best regards,

Get well soon.

Fern

Fern

Hi Natalie,

I am ok, I didn’t report it as I can not be sure what happened exactly. I don’t know if it was a panic attack, an overdose of sweeteners or if I was spiked. My aunt is quite adamant that the 7up free did it. I phoned my GP and they made me a phone appointment for Wednesday which is as soon as I can get it. They are not seeing people in person just now. I’ve had no ill effects since I got home on Saturday evening.

N

natalie

Hi Fern,

I had suddenly remembered, only I have had personal problems at home this week, how did it go with your GP, in terms of your panick attack, suspected?

Best regards.

Fern

Fern

The dr actually wanted me to come in about something else and I completely forgot all about it. I had a few things to talk to them about and it slipped my mind. I’m going to put it down to being a once off due to the 7up. I’ve had no trouble since.

N

natalie

Hi Fern,

That's something, int he main you were actually called in. You can maybe discuss it, on another occasion then.

I'm glad to hear hasn't occurred again.

Best regards.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Feeling "off" for days after a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
J A Different Kind Of Panic Attack This Week Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
N Scared it's not a panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
M HELP! Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
L Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
lilbat Panic attack? Or something else? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
D What do you do when you get panic attack, please help? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 41
J 45M-Was this Angina, extreme dehydration/heat exhaustion, indigestion/heartburn or a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
hORIzonFINK210 how to jog a panic attack.> Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
E Do I have anxiety or having a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
Antimatter Panic attack! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
S Panic attack symptoms Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 22
B Panic Attack symptoms Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 9
N I had my first ever panic attack in one of my college classes Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
K My first severe panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
Hiraeth Currently having a panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
F Advice on how to recover after severe panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
soulsearcher Having a bad panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 11
sparrowling Panic Attack Last Night No Medication Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
S 7 weeks and still no explanation... Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 9
L how exactly do you react while having a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
K First panic attack. New here. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
ThisIsOnlyABumpInTheRoad Just give me a panic attack already Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
WorkingClassGirl Panic Attack Disorder Sufferer Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
S is this a panic attack ? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
F Panic Attack Help Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
V First panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
M Recent Panic Attack/Agoraphobia-Feedback Please?? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
N Panic attack and agoraphobia - Worth seeing it Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
W Week long panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 8
American Boy Another panic attack of the day Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 20
C Agoraphobia and Panic Attack blues Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
Colorfulcolors858 Self harm during a panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
M Unusual panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
K fainting after panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
L Intense panic attack :-( Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
B panic attack?? or just bad anxiety?? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 8
Lady panic I just had a panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
U Random Panic Attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
O What’s better antidepressants or beta blockers for physical symptoms of anxiety- panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
R I keep getting panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
nenexx Is it possible to cure Panic Disorder? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
O Trigger warning - symptoms that can be disturbing ..anyone experienced this during or after panic attacks? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
stevie_sloth I didn't know I had panic attacks for 20 years Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
W Do I have a panic disorder? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
I Coming from a country where people are not educated about panic attacks is difficult (a rant) Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
S Panic Attacks and Sertraline Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 9
L Intense panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 12
Livingsacrifice Panic Attacks - Driving Paralyzes Me Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
H My mom is having panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3