• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I think I am schizophrenic.

T

toto

Otherwise, another possible explanation for schizophrenia that came to my mind was ... the presence of a Siamese twin in the body, but duplicated only in the brain. But I wonder if there should be differences in the brain proving its existence. The question is, can two personalities be supported by one nervous system? Do not give up. I have read that many great minds have had schizophrenia / bipolar.

T

toto

What would you like to do? If I had a computer before, I would study programming. It's perfect because you can work from home. It's a little late now because I don't believe anyone would hire a 40-year-old novice programmer. It also means at least another year of study. Plus no matter how long for German B2 or C1.

T

toto

Furthermore, before discussing the possibility of a Siamese twin living only through the nervous system, it is necessary to reject false beliefs. I mean ... I wonder if there is anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus, magic and superstition and still has voices? Because they were about to appear with me, but luckily I came across a good therapist, I changed my attitude towards myself, I don't believe in anything and I only have a problem with insomnia. Two days ago I had a sleep problem and it turned out that there were magnetic storms. I'm fine now.

M

Mariyani

It is one of the three diagnoses I have had. Depresion with psychotic tendencies, bipolar, and schizophrenia. I think its schizophrenia, and I think it will be a life long struggle. I make deal after deal with these bastard voices prove you are real and your cause is just, and I might listen. They do niether. Most likely I will never be rid of them, and they are not real. Most likely I will be fighting this battle for life. Never the battle I wanted to fight, but neccesary to fight I suppose.

I suppose this means death to all my dreams for this life. As this condition means I can never acomplish any of them, but the consolation prize is this I get to defy these bastards for life.

Unfortunately based off of what I know the only one I am defying is a part of myself.

I have attempted to reconcile with the bastard time and time again, and welcome him back into me, but I fear I am beyond that now.

I know the bastard is most likely a part of me, and not truly some telepathic source.

Its hard to live with the idea that i just broke and created a monster inside of me that is essentially another version of me.
The more you say you don't the less you hear them! Learned the hard way..