• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I think I’m mad

argella

argella

I am suffering and have been for a very long time so I asked my husband hypothetically if all there was for me in this life is suffering would he be supportive of my death. He said no. If I am not capable of living a life where I’m not constantly in pain why can’t I die? Why can’t people who’s minds do not work correctly and are always in pain not choose to die? Why do they insist on me continuing a miserable existence? If you love me why do you want me to suffer? People in chronic pain can be considered for euthanasia so why not people like me?

lindyhop

lindyhop

It sounds like you're going through a rough time @argella and I don't want to minimise your suffering as I'm sure it is terrible. That said, there is always hope of a recovery as many on this site can attest having been there themselves even though I'm sure it doesn't seem that way right now

Passionflower

Passionflower

Schizophrenia is a dreadful disease but I can attest to getting on the right meds helps enormously. I am almost free of delusions and my voices are much better ,so hang in there there is an answer to all of this.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I am suffering and have been for a very long time so I asked my husband hypothetically if all there was for me in this life is suffering would he be supportive of my death. He said no. If I am not capable of living a life where I’m not constantly in pain why can’t I die? Why can’t people who’s minds do not work correctly and are always in pain not choose to die? Why do they insist on me continuing a miserable existence? If you love me why do you want me to suffer? People in chronic pain can be considered for euthanasia so why not people like me?
I agree. xo, j

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

schizophrenia is an affliction of the soul. i wonder if we have this forever. i mean even in the afterlife - but it is worse there as were are pure spirit. then everytime we reincarnate it happens again?

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Forum Volunteer
i'm sorry your suffering :hug:

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
simply put, the people of this consciousness are against suicide and majority wins

E

Enlightening

Times are changing. I have no scruples against euthanasia whether legal or not.

L

llittlelostlady

don't feel that way...ignore your voices, ...please be ok

Last edited by a moderator:
L

llittlelostlady

schizophrenia is an affliction of the soul. i wonder if we have this forever. i mean even in the afterlife - but it is worse there as were are pure spirit. then everytime we reincarnate it happens again?
is it....i don't think there is an afterlife

L

llittlelostlady

my soul is not inflicted but my voices are archons but don't want my energy

they like self hatred but I am soft, pure love inside

a positive puppet apparently

G

Ghost1000

You are not mad for having illness such as Schizophrenia. With the right treatment you can live a productive life, which includes medication and therapy. Do not be hard on yourself for having this illness, you could be in a far more worse situation.