I think I’m going to kill myself

S

sailinq

How do I make myself believe it will get better? I felt this way once before and felt better before very quickly going into the same rut. It seems like pain follows you no matter where you go. How do people just let it go? Everyday that goes by feels like torture and the worst part is that it feels like itll be this way forever even though a tiny part of me screams ‘No it won’t!’. Please help. I don’t want to ruin my family’s lives forever.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
How do I make myself believe it will get better? I felt this way once before and felt better before very quickly going into the same rut. It seems like pain follows you no matter where you go. How do people just let it go? Everyday that goes by feels like torture and the worst part is that it feels like itll be this way forever even though a tiny part of me screams ‘No it won’t!’. Please help. I don’t want to ruin my family’s lives forever.
You can get better. I have been in your situation and i am now stable.
I can remember the pain and torture i felt, i can remember the lowest place ive been. What helped me?

1. Medication. The right doctor to listen and prescribe the right meds for me. This has took a bit of trial and error but now i am stable.
2. Talking therapy/ counselling
3. This forum, talking to people that can understand where i have been and can help me with my recovery. Just having someone to be there for me day or night to talk to, to rant at and to cry with.

Please keep talking
Hugs
Fox

T

Tabby 88

Acceptance of you, your past, your present, whatever will be will be in the future too. Life is short too, we are not here long. You don't have to make the most of it, you don't have to be the best, have a full life, lots of friends, just be here and live in whatever way you want to or can. Treasure the small things. Everybody makes mistakes and most people are unhappy, i think. Many people want an end to their life of suffering, just many have people to care for or animals to care for and so they won't give up, because they are needed. I wasn't needed and was lonely so i bought a dog. She is my world now.

Coffee on, heating on. warm.

Have you seen the body of a loved one? I have, it is so real and the very end of their life.