• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I think I’m going to kill myself soon....

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Yeah yeah, I get it. Same thing I always say. Buy this point I’m just really done. I’m struggling so hard. Last post I asked if someone wanted to talk on discord so I’ll ask again. Let me know if you wanna. Whatever bye

Talina

Talina

Staff member
Staff Member on Leave
Hi @Beautifuldarkfsntasy,

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

OCDguy

OCDguy

Hey keep posting, give us a little bit of a insight into how you are feeling. Let us support you. Are you also getting any help and support from Health Teams etc. :hug:

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Hey keep posting, give us a little bit of a insight into how you are feeling. Let us support you. Are you also getting any help and support from Health Teams etc. :hug:
Nope but thanks

Z

Zoe1

have you suffered a recent disappointment Beautifuldarkfantasy ?

Freespirit777

Freespirit777

formerly Linda1989
Can we talk because im depress too.

S

SubduedOptimist

I’ve been bereaved due to suicide. No matter how dark things are right now, I promise you that people care and there will be a hole left behind that can only be filled by your presence.
we’re here to listen if you need, but please talk to someone. You are needed right here. People need you alive.

OCDguy

OCDguy

We are all here to talk, listen, share and understand from one another. This is a great Forum, and it's great to get involved. :)

K

karl7

Yeah yeah, I get it. Same thing I always say. Buy this point I’m just really done. I’m struggling so hard. Last post I asked if someone wanted to talk on discord so I’ll ask again. Let me know if you wanna. Whatever bye
@Beautifuldarkfsntasy ....im sorry youre having it so rough....i know how tough depression is....but trust me it will pass.....i personally think you should get yourself admitted to a psych hospital for some TLC ....take it easy as much as you can....i know when i was severely depressed i would have wanted someone to tell me that the depression will pass, you will get better, trust me