I think dad has dementia.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I had to change his nappy again. Anyway I put a pad over the mattress, and fixed his duvet. He is all set for the night too.

I tried to give him his meds, but he will not sit up to take them. I have tried my best tonight. phew.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Dad's nappy looks dry this morning. He said he will go downstairs later. I hope so, he did not eat yesterday. I need to put on a fresh nappy every day i think.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Bro is over for the night. But he has just been walking around the house. I don't think he has actually done anything practical apart from get some toilet rolls for the bathroom.

I did the chores, and got dads bed in order. Will have to put a nappy on him tonight tho. Also need to tidy the kitchen. meh.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
your brother should be doing more after all he's suppposedly normal and disability free

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Are you getting any outside help coming in, like carers Burt. You do need to take care of your own health.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

He has just been on his bed all day. He won't let me move him. He has not eaten anything for 3 days. He will not cooperate. IDK what to do.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
if he isn't eating you need to think about bringing social services in to bathe and feed him
it shouldn't be all on your shoulders xxxx