I think dad has dementia.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
one friend stayed in her home and if theres a disabled child living there they can't count the home as assets to pay for care, but you burt i think have rather burnt your bridges on that

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
one friend stayed in her home and if theres a disabled child living there they can't count the home as assets to pay for care, but you burt i think have rather burnt your bridges on that
because i am working? I am fine with that. If we had to sell the home, I would get by on my own

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I came home to find dad still in his bedroom. He also has made a mess. Believe me it was hard getting those bedsheets while he refused to move. :rofl2:

Anyway they are in the wash now, and he is still up there. I am chilling with a cold beer before part 2!

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I came home to find dad still in his bedroom. He also has made a mess. Believe me it was hard getting those bedsheets while he refused to move. :rofl2:

Anyway they are in the wash now, and he is still up there. I am chilling with a cold beer before part 2!
you are a wonderful son to him, burt :grouphug:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks dear :D

Well Part 2 is done. I have cleaned up mess part 2 (as much as poss). He is now wearing a nappy on his bed. I have taken the washing in and hung some more out. Optional part 3 is to put some sheets on. maybe i will just do his duvet for tonight.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Burt,
It's hard work caring for someone, make sure you get some rest to.
Take care

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I had to change his nappy again. Anyway I put a pad over the mattress, and fixed his duvet. He is all set for the night too.

I tried to give him his meds, but he will not sit up to take them. I have tried my best tonight. phew.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dad's nappy looks dry this morning. He said he will go downstairs later. I hope so, he did not eat yesterday. I need to put on a fresh nappy every day i think.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Bro is over for the night. But he has just been walking around the house. I don't think he has actually done anything practical apart from get some toilet rolls for the bathroom.

I did the chores, and got dads bed in order. Will have to put a nappy on him tonight tho. Also need to tidy the kitchen. meh.