I think dad has dementia.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i told her i was schizo, but she did not bat an eyelid.
yes but if it came to dating you, at my mothers home i get discussed not because i'm schitzo, i don't advertise that but because i'm turning up in working hours and therefore a scrounger

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Burt,
I'm sorry your going thru this, your classed as a disabled person so I believe they can't use the house for care fees etc.
Continuing care is very hard to get couldn't get for my Nan , you have to fight to get.
Take care

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hi Burt,
I'm sorry your going thru this, your classed as a disabled person so I believe they can't use the house for care fees etc.
Continuing care is very hard to get couldn't get for my Nan , you have to fight to get.
Take care
Thanks M. I hope it's true.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i don't know if burts classed as a disabled person, there used to be disability registration, i think that went out with the disability discrimination act, but i suspect councils will do what they can to avoid they're responsibilities, fighting it in the courts if neccesssary, rather than accept a precedent that could require them to treat a no of people decently

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

i don't know if burts classed as a disabled person, there used to be disability registration, i think that went out with the disability discrimination act, but i suspect councils will do what they can to avoid they're responsibilities, fighting it in the courts if neccesssary, rather than accept a precedent that could require them to treat a no of people decently
will you let me sleep in your spare bedroom then rambo !! :)

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i think you have to declare anyone staying with you and your income would count towards household income particularly with universal credit, goverment intention is to stop me sharing with a women in work in case we breed

anyway if i had a spare bedroom i'd face the bedroom tax

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I just get totally baffled by all these laws. It just seems so anal and pointless. the only way to keep it simple is to let a judge decide in a court room

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
maybe if you get a flat you could rent a room out to me and could claim the maximum rent

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

maybe if you get a flat you could rent a room out to me and could claim the maximum rent
i will have to a get a new job tho to afford a flat in london. but i dont want to leave my current just yet. it is good fun at the minute.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Dad is seemingly getting violent and abusive at the hospital. I really feel he needs to be sectioned and sedated. I will visit him tomorrow to see how he is.

Bro went today and told me this.

P

Pink1234

I wish the best for your Dad and for you the strength to get through this stage.