I think dad has dementia.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

You're handling it better than I was if it were my dad. I'd be bawling like a cry baby if I lost my dad! 😭
Well it took me years to get over my mother's death. But I since studied spirituality, and am much more comfortable with death. I told my dad to greet me when I die. I will see him, and my family again.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Sorry to hear the news Burt. I am pleased that you have your spirituality to help you through this time.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Sorry to hear the news Burt. I am pleased that you have your spirituality to help you through this time.
I guess I was also there to care for him. I did the best I could. I think bro may feel a little guilty he wasn't there. But he has been doing a lot in terms of organising things since he passed. We all have different talents, I prefer caring to doing the admin.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
Sorry to hear your news Burt :(

J

Jules5

Hi Lord Burt My mom is dying and it is so hard-her doctor told her she needed to go into a nursing home. But I was reading in the Bible that it is our responsibility to take care of them. So we arranged in home care for now and since I do not work I will cover shifts that others can not. My father had dementia and no way could my mother take care of him at home. So it is a catch 2 situation. I am sure you struggled. Lots of love and hugs Jules

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I just let rip at bro. He was irritating me and playing head games. I did my impression of dad. lol

Parayana

Parayana

Sorry for your loss Burt, I think my ex who is now in her sixties is suffering from the early stages of dementia, she keeps misplacing things and thinking her neighbour is coming in her flat stealing them, then she finds them and accuses her neighbour of messing with her head. She's not psychotic atm either. It's rather scary.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Sorry for your loss Burt, I think my ex who is now in her sixties is suffering from the early stages of dementia, she keeps misplacing things and thinking her neighbour is coming in her flat stealing them, then she finds them and accuses her neighbour of messing with her head. She's not psychotic atm either. It's rather scary.
Sorry to here that bro.