• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i think about death

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

yeps i do, so does mum

why does life have to be this way

its horrid

police investigations are still happening meh

life is turned upside down

i cant explain whats been happening its too much

keepsafe

keepsafe

Oh gosh I'm so sorry hun, I have missed you. I hope things start to improve for you both

Love
KS
xxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Oh gosh I'm so sorry hun, I have missed you. I hope things start to improve for you both

Love
KS
xxx
thanks KS ive missed you too (((((KS)))))

xoxoxoxox love ya

FriendsAreFriends

FriendsAreFriends

I must admit...I like the american expression RIP - rest in peace. Life is horrific at times, we humans go through a lot of agony and pain...I cannot say I am a reigios person, I have myself been very hurt by lifes realities, and I know all of psycik struggles. Now I try to keep focus on the moment to moment experiance...There is a lot of comfort in the fact that the dead have no struggles, we who live has the responsibility to enjoy every moment we are given. Life is fragile, we dont have much...but we got eatchother. Reach out to a friend, even if he is not perfect...Kenneth.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I must admit...I like the american expression RIP - rest in peace. Life is horrific at times, we humans go through a lot of agony and pain...I cannot say I am a reigios person, I have myself been very hurt by lifes realities, and I know all of psycik struggles. Now I try to keep focus on the moment to moment experiance...There is a lot of comfort in the fact that the dead have no struggles, we who live has the responsibility to enjoy every moment we are given. Life is fragile, we dont have much...but we got eatchother. Reach out to a friend, even if he is not perfect...Kenneth.
thank you

i will start to enjoy things moment by moment more and more the sooner the man in crime has been dealt with and me and mum get her house back and i have got my settlement work money now that i have been through the solicitors

i wish i had a friend to reach out too, the people who i thought were my friends dont want to know me and as for family mum is the only one there her brothers and sisters are not interested aka my aunts and uncles, it hurts that they cant even say hello anymore, me and mum maybe innocent but it sure doesnt feel that way it feels more like we have done wrong. im mums rock.... my rock is God thats all i have my best friend is still a friend but you can tell he is keeping his distance. im so pleased i found God to turn to.....

also i want to say i love you all on here and your all very special people each and everyone of you

i want to thank you all so much for being there for me when the real world is against me

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feel positive with your presence here at mo xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Depression Forum 26
I Depression Forum 7
J Depression Forum 8
Jleighm Depression Forum 12
M Depression Forum 1