• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I swear to never self harm, or attempt suicide again.

Hello513

Hello513

I have done both multiple times. I prefered death to living with my mental illness, but as I learned to deal with I found I could overcome it.

My mental illness tainted my perspective, and I thought I had no future, but I really do.

I intend to embrace this future rather than attempt to end it again.

Thank you to all the people on here that have helped me, and my apologies to the people I have offeneded on here.

Hello513

Hello513

awww i needed that x thanks so much xxx right back at you x

Nah you are so awesome, and you were so nice. When I came on here you were a guide, and forgive me if I offend but you struggled with feeling of inadequacy over your job.

Let me tell you that you are one of the most supportive people on here, and you have no reasons to feel inadequate.

Forgive me if I overstepped.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Nah you are so awesome, and you were so nice. When I came on here you were a guide, and forgive me if I offend but you struggled with feeling of inadequacy over your job.

Let me tell you that you are one of the most supportive people on here, and you have no reasons to feel inadequate.

Forgive me if I overstepped.
this made me cry thanks ever so much x i have had a few bad days and knowing im valued on here means so much xxx

Hello513

Hello513

this made me cry thanks ever so much x i have had a few bad days and knowing im valued on here means so much xxx

Yes you will always have a special place in my heart for being kind to an angry young psychotic man who frequently overstepped boundries.

You really should treat yourself as you are one of the kindest people I have ever talked too,

Hello513

Hello513

Not at all like me. I try to help people on here, but I can be a total jerk sometimes.