• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I struggle with derealization, anxiety depression

R

Ronnyjanzen

SSRIs haven't helped to much thank you for reading. Curious if anyone has had luck with a med or something ANYTHING that helped them with derealisation?

historygirl21

historygirl21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
welcome to the forum, i have found that people are willing to listen and be supportive. Depression and anxiety or any mental health is hard to live with but i have found the forum a great place to 'talk' to people in a similar situation.

I found ssri's dont work that much for me, i have c-ptsd and bpd, i am current on pregablin and olanzapine.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Ronnyjanzen, welcome to the forum.

Bod

Bod

Hi welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will settle down in her as everyone is helpful and caring.

R

Ronnyjanzen

Thank you for welcoming me it helps tontalk about are problems with people who understand. Does pregabalin work really well for anxiety or irritability ? I'm very interested in it

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Does anyone else struggle to tell people they are depressed? Introduce Yourself 7
A The Struggle is REAL. Introduce Yourself 3
girlwiththekittytattoo I'm new and I feel damaged. CSA and drug-facilitated crime survivor with lots of anxiety, struggle with depression and looking into CPTSD and BDD.. Introduce Yourself 7
G ECT- does anyone else struggle? Introduce Yourself 2
A Hello my name is Amber i struggle with BPD Introduce Yourself 5
L Hi I've joined as I struggle with anxiety and depression. I'm also supporting my 18yr daughter with an eating disorder. She's in denial. Introduce Yourself 6
S Hi. New here my first time. Having a struggle with GAD and trying really hard to avoid medication. Introduce Yourself 3
B 45 y/o Bipolar. High function, but a constant struggle Introduce Yourself 1
R The Struggle Is Real Introduce Yourself 6
T Hello, i.m jen and i.m new i.ve never done anything like this, i was diagnosed with bpd a couple of years ago and i really struggle. Introduce Yourself 8
E Hi I have just joined and would really like to connect with others who struggle with ocd, anxious avoidant disorder and other connecting difficulties. Introduce Yourself 25
U I struggle Introduce Yourself 1
U I struggle Introduce Yourself 4
G New to the forum struggle with mental illness Introduce Yourself 4
S What I struggle with every day 24-7 Introduce Yourself 10
T My experience with derealization disorder Introduce Yourself 4
Y Derealization/Depersonalization Introduce Yourself 2
C Social Anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
D Health anxiety is pulling me down Introduce Yourself 6
darknutmeg Dealing with Anxiety Introduce Yourself 3
Shenon Another anxiety sufferer Introduce Yourself 10
F just need to express my severe anxiety and emotional issues Introduce Yourself 6
O Major depression and general anxiety Introduce Yourself 13
M Suffering from health anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
F anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
S Anxiety sufferer looking for a friendly chat. Introduce Yourself 12
R I think I am broken. Getting help for my anxiety and ect is causing me anxiety. Introduce Yourself 8
T Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression! Introduce Yourself 15
K Health Anxiety & GAD Introduce Yourself 18
Dragonfly111 New here, health anxiety, recent losses in family Introduce Yourself 8
S New here. Anxiety central lol Introduce Yourself 4
Y Anxiety or maybe its not Introduce Yourself 6
S Generalised Anxiety or OCD? What do you think? Introduce Yourself 5
G Hello I would love to talk with people who are suffering from anxiety Introduce Yourself 47
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
A Hi all......long term anxiety maniac here! Introduce Yourself 13
B Here for Anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
O Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
F Coping with loneliness , isolation and anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
K Social Anxiety AFTER Social Experiences Introduce Yourself 5
B FREEDOM FROM ANXIETY Introduce Yourself 14
S Hi im new,i suffer from anxiety and would like to know how you folks cope with it Introduce Yourself 9
L Hey I'm new here 30yr old Male UK; social anxiety, depression and specific phobia. Introduce Yourself 12
C The Many Forms of Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
B Anxiety Introduce Yourself 10
D Hi my name is dawn, just joined and I have an anxiety disorder. Introduce Yourself 16
R Health anxiety, twitching, MND/ALS?? 😱 Introduce Yourself 8
W Hello! Overthinking, insomnia, social anxiety, performance anxiety, paruresis, depression. Introduce Yourself 6
P Generalized Anxiety Disorder/Constant Worry about the stupidest things/never sleep well Introduce Yourself 5