I spent 5 days with Lucifer in my head

• Thread starter ShadesOfTheRubix
  • Start date
ShadesOfTheRubix

ShadesOfTheRubix

I spent 5 days with Lucifer in my head but the voice was audible YouTube prankster and over really nice guy. So it's ironic I listened to him relentleslsy destroying any bit of self worth I still had. So is it common to hear many voices or just have a main voice or 2 like characters ? Bc who ever I was attacked iby broke me changing my life forever. This was my first time hearing voices but after 5 days I moved out convinced I'd been kicked out bc dad thought I was gay. They convinced me someone was about to enter my hotel room to cut my face off then slit my throat. I made a run for it driving through town blowingv 3 red lights at 100 mph before reaching the police station. Ending in hancuffed and spending 3 weeks in the psych ward.

R

ReadyBlue22

Hello,I just read your post and I relate to it quite a bit to be honest .I am new to this forum ,so I will share my story and hope that it helps you in some way . I have started hearing voices this last 3-4 weeks ,and they have also tried convincing me that I’m gay . And picking on my insecurities,as if they are feeding off my fear.I have had thoughts that I’m in gods company sometimes ,but then at first he was Satan.. .Iv been to hospital convinced I am having a heart attack ,brain tumar etc etc . I have had severe hallucinations where iv been chopped up into bits ,and it’s just been so dark . I have thought about suicide ,but I haven’t got the guts to do it . I really do Hope your doing ok,and I hope to hear from you.

Mike.

joao1542

joao1542

I also talked with Lucifer and he told me that the forbidden fruit of Babylonia was love. Hellish times. And I was spirit raped and tried to be convinced that I was gay also.
I hear many voices, I call them ''Spirits'', for what I read it is common to hear more than one voice...

R

ReadyBlue22

Must be so hard for you ,it is for me . Iv never been so desperate that I go on a online forum ,,I hear a few voices sometimes .My friend that died of a heroin overdose and my ex girlfriend ,and other mates and random people ... Do they fight over you? I also get told I’m being raped too.By my dead mate . I really do hate them . I even hate my best mate now that’s dead ffs.I’m reading that a lot Of people are getting the same hallucinations and voices . Which is just making me think that they might be real .i see them when it’s dark or if my eyes are closed mostly . But the voices are all the time .. your right ,so hellish !

joao1542

joao1542

I hear voices for about 4 years now. It has been really difficult, I couldn't finish the 12th grade because I could not concentrate. Lost my few friends for the illness and got worst...

They don't fight for me, they say a lot to kill myself... and think about suicide along the way but I see hope for us, we must fight to be better people and I think the voices will become easier.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend... it must be really hard...

Have you tried meditation? It helps me a tone! Maybe a psychologist can help us better...