• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I sort of miss them :\

?

>.<

I know this is going to sound weird, but I kind of miss the voices I heard. I've stopped hearing them very often, no idea why as I'm not on meds. But I kind of feel lonely without them :( Even though they'd sometimes say strange things, I used to have "friends", ones that were nice that I could talk to and would comfort me and stuff. Obviously I know it's better for me if they've gone because with the good ones you get the bad ones too, but idk it feels kind of odd without them...I've been hearing them for months so for them to suddenly go is a bit...strange :(

Anyone else feel like this?

Oh I have no "official" diagnosis other than anxiety, but I've been told its "highly likely you suffer from major depression" and some pdocs suspect bipolar disorder :unsure:

A

Ainsworth

would you like to borrow mine :D

one is a horrible blokie, another is a techi blokie that talks crap and then the woman doesnt usually talk much.

i think i would miss mine too, the horrible blokie one disappeared for a few days and it did bother me abit :unsure:

?

>.<

aww :( I used to have a horrible one, but he sort of got quieter and now if I get any at all, it's these people who say they're from a paralell universe :S Which is weird because I don't even believe in that stuff :unsure: It's easier without them, it just feels kind of...quiet, I'm used to hearing about 7 people constantly talking so it's really abnormal for me not to hear them, if that makes sense lol :unsure:

A

Ainsworth

i dont even understand what the techi blokie says, hes wierd.

the horrible one can be quite funny sometimes :LOL:

?

>.<

Haha x] Omg someone else who knows they hear something but doesn't know what its saying! I've been trying to explain that to people for ages and no one gets it! theyre like "how can you hear something and not know?"! It's all very confusing :unsure: I think I'm learning to cope with them better now though, maybe thats why they're going, because even when they're here, I hardly pay attention to them now

A

Ainsworth

i can ignore mine too and do most of the time, as a child i couldnt, didnt know what was going on.

i think we get use to them being there as it 'natural' for us but yeah explaining them is quite funny. the therapist asked me what their names were, they didnt have name but ive now called them tom dick and harriet :LOL:

?

>.<

Haha nice names x) The only one of mine that has a name is "Andrew", a quiet 16 year old boy whos hurting over something :\ My therapist told me he thinks I'm just "very creative" and the voices I hear are characters I should write about or something. I tried writing about them, and it seems as soon as I write their story, they leave me alone, and then only come when I want them to. It's the weirdest thing lol...pretty cool though, well to me anyway :)

iffybob

iffybob

Me and me had a falling out over 12 mounths ago .. I dont feel whole any more .. :cry:

?

>.<

awww :( Its strange, you get so used to them being there :\

A

Ainsworth

i always thought i should write down what i hear and then it would be a code of some sort and make sense :LOL:

?

>.<

I find it pretty helpful to write them down, I don't say I write about characters, they sort of write about themselves :LOL: I don't think of them or anything, they literally just start telling me what to put :p

?

>.<

well so far I have this about the dude called Andrew...

“But why?” “I just don’t undersatnd it at all?” Andrew sighed heavily, his hair flopping into his eyes. He rested his chin onto his hand, and glanced out the dirty window once more. But all he saw was a tall, pale 16 year old boy, his reflection, staring back. He studied his reflection carefully, trying to take in every single detail of himself. His hair, dark, thick, and glossy, fell down into his face, covering one of his eyes almost completely, creating an almost flourescent contrast with his extremely light complexion. The remaining visible eye was large, and dark green, with a mysterious black ring outlining the edge of the iris. His eyes were perfectly framed by long, dark eyelashes. He followed his face down, next looking at his nose. Perfectly straight and in proportion. It was a neautral nose. Then he focused on his lips, pink and pouty, which gave him a permanently angsty expression, and then moved down to his slightly pointed chin. He was slightly suprised at how long his hair was, and how pale he looked. He was also conscious of the fact he looked older than before. He had deffinately cnahged, that much was for certain.
He awoke with a start, to a gentle clicking. He hadn’t even realised he was sleeping. Again, there was a sudden noise form the lower part of the house. Andrew froze; then slowly edged away, and silently slipped into the gap between his wardrobe and his wall.

It's not that good but it's what he wanted me to put...I think :p

A

Ainsworth

that is very good, so detailed, start a blog and write about him, he is very interesting (y)

?

>.<

Thanks! :D This is going to sound really silly but...how would I start a blog? I've never done one before so I have no idea what I'd be putting lol :redface: