• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

i sorry

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i not able to be a help today to anyone, getting caught up in a downhill spiral today :cry:

midnight a useless piece of turd as always when she not being a help to others :sorry:

Catty5

Catty5

Hope you’ll feel better with the help from Willo and Tigger!!!!! :hug: Hugs

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
It's OK to have a low.

We're here - we've got you xxx

1586969603055.png

Z

Zoe1

no thats just it , you can grieve as long as you like

it took me 30 years to get over my mother
and I still havent really

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
theres a time limit for pet greif :cry:
Midnight, it was an intensely painful trauma - and sometimes we keep re-living them over and over before we heal.

Use some distraction techniques today and get your mind off those memories. xxx

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

I don't want to drudge this up again because it seems like you are getting distracted, which is good, but I actually have an unrelated question. Are you confirmed borderline? Cuz I'm not, but I apparently have some traits.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I don't want to drudge this up again because it seems like you are getting distracted, which is good, but I actually have an unrelated question. Are you confirmed borderline? Cuz I'm not, but I apparently have some traits.
it says borderline in my disagnosis papers things

well actually it says emotional unstable personality disorder but its the same thing

S

so sad

I am still grieving for cats I lost many, many years ago and sometimes, out of no where, a huge overwhelming wave of it hits and sends me crashing.

there is no time limit of any grief. Your cats, like mine, are our babies, as important and integral to us as any human child could be. Please don't beat yourself up about how you feel. Our feelings and emotions are never wrong to have, they can be debilitating and we might hate them at times, but they are never 'wrong'.

Love and hugs

Mx