• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I smiled today because

L

Lady Summer Isles

My son has phoned me. I haven't heard from him for about 2 years. It was just so good to hear his voice and he told me he loved me.
Also on sunday i'm seeing my eldest daughter and my 1st grandaughter who is only 6 months old. My daughter didn't speak to me for 10 years and i had given up hope that she ever would again, but she got in touch when my grandaughter was born. It will be only the 4th time i've seen her since and i've got butterflies already, but i can't wait to hold them both.
And i've just been out walking in the snow. Some days give you the hope and strength to go on.
Take care all
Tannith:):):)

J

JETBOY

great news

tannith ,hi ive read some of your posts ,and im really glad to see this happened for you today ,its just what you needed ,and right on time as we.ll
,ive enjoyed the little snow weve had today as well ,not much here in yorkshire though ,i wish you many more ,lovely days JETBOY

L

Lady Summer Isles

Thank you Jetboy
I'm smiling and crying at the same time. Keeps going through my mind about how if i'd succeeded in my suicide attempt recently I would not have heard my son's voice today. Just wish the demon's within me would stay away long enough for me to gain some strength back. Thank you for your kind words.
Tannith

J

JETBOY

turn your back

turn your back on the demon tannith ,easy words i know ,but ive been at
that place many times ,i have no fear of that demon ,if it trys to strike you down ,i will stand in its path ,,,,,,,,JETBOY