I signed up to a free dating site ..

B

Boring

"If someone wants you because you’ve got a fantastic house, well paid job and a great car i don’t see the difference between that and prostitution."- mr.ploppy

the difference is one doesn't involve sex while the other does, my friend. confusing attraction and sex can be a dangerous thing.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

"If someone wants you because you’ve got a fantastic house, well paid job and a great car i don’t see the difference between that and prostitution."- mr.ploppy

the difference is one doesn't involve sex while the other does, my friend. confusing attraction and sex can be a dangerous thing.
I hear what your saying but I think there's a lot more to it.

Unfortunately we have narrow minded people in our society who will only go with somebody rich and successful and its not really about the money its more to do with them finding a successful man which also means for them "good DNA" for there kids.

Its a horrible world we live in.

BPDevil

BPDevil

dating sites arent the best place to find open minded and accepting people and the women on there dont represent us all

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I gave up with dating sites long ago. :hug1:
Can't say I blame you.

I had it hard with dating sites as I'm always easily overlooked because of my speech.

It was always the same crap just different dates I never heard back from any and some even had the cheek to refer to me as a retard on their facebook page in the past.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Many didn't respond back after the dates and usually block me after meeting up.

There were some times I did get responses...

One said text me back after the date and said... Sorry but I don't think we are a physical match.

On another date I got a text back and she asked me if I got home ok, and when I text her back to let her know I got back ok, she then texted back and said good and told me not to contact her again.

Another said during the date that she can't look after me and I wasn't asking her to but she looked at me as if I was somebody who needed looking after.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Many didn't respond back after the dates and usually block me after meeting up.

There were some times I did get responses...

One said text me back after the date and said... Sorry but I don't think we are a physical match.

On another date I got a text back and she asked me if I got home ok, and when I text her back to let her know I got back ok, she then texted back and said good and told me not to contact her again.

Another said during the date that she can't look after me and I wasn't asking her to but she looked at me as if I was somebody who needed looking after.
They are narrow minded, boring and predicatable. Problem is, that it happens a lot. I am 44 and have been single 90% of my life. I am just a regular guy, I can make countless male friends, but seemingly women don't rate me as a human being. lol

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

After wifeo I've given up wimmin altogether.
Maybe we could make a go of things sometime but obviously but not right now as you have just come out of a relationship and you may need time to adjust and understandably you have your daughter to think of as well.

I'd love an awesome woman like you :hug:

Last edited:
B

Boring

"Unfortunately we have narrow minded people in our society who will only go with somebody rich and successful and its not really about the money its more to do with them finding a successful man which also means for them 'good DNA' for there kids."

oh, that's not much of an issue. there are some dating websites where users can filter out women who want children, like POF and OKCupid. In fact, I always try to find women who identify as looking for dating but no relationship/commitment.

But yeah, that would definitely be an issue if burt was trying to find a lady to have children with or if the dating website didn't allow a member to publicly classify whether she wants kids or not. I would try to avoid those types of dating websites.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Here's an interesting video in relation to dating.

Edited... sorry I can't post the video on here as it may not be appropriate for the forum.

Last edited:
Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Maybe we could make a go of things sometime but obviously but not right now as you have just come out of a relationship and you may need time to adjust and understandably you have your daughter to think of as well.

Sorry I hope I didn't come on to strong there lol... We have so much in common with one another and to find somebody like you who has such great qualities and hobbies its rare for me to find somebody who is different from the rest, and your so kind and smart as well. Your like gold dust.

D

Dulcie

ACCOUNT CLOSED

Aww I'm most flattered, Tired Daisy! Much as I am humbled and honoured with your wishes, I intend remaining single for the forseeable future for Peggy's.

You are a super friend who is so interesting, and fascinating. Many great things! And I am pleased and so happy for meeting you on this great online community.

Peggy wishes to be remembered to you. With me, we wish you a very Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year. May 2019 bring fulfillment to your wishes!

Wishing you all the best,
Take care,
Dulcie