i seriously wouldn't care

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
i wouldn't care if i died
on another thread i posted how i was passing blood and thought i had cancer ,i was relieved there would be a way out of this living nightmare
i was scared about hospital but relived at the thought of dying
i honestly cant see myself being around much longer ,all i want now is to die and be out of the misery
im sorry im not happy fairy lu everyone used to love
im not im her and im sad unhappy and miserable and desperately lonely ,only ever wanted to be loved

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am so sorry you are feeling so down. I have a feeling it is made to feel worse because this is your first Christmas and New Year without your mother which must be so very tough. I always think the festive time is difficult for us on here as we are meant to be happy but we feel unhappy and then we feel odd for not being able to feel like everybody expects us to.

If you were to die I would lose the sweetest person in my life. You are my friend and I feel we are close as we share things. I know I can tell you things and you understand because you feel them too. I would lose all that if you were to die. xx

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Did you ever get the colouring book? Maybe you could do some of that?xx

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I love you Fairy Lu,I am sorry you are feeling low and not yourself.I hope you will feel better in the New Year.
Please tell me how to help you,I want to try and make you happy!:hug5:
How is your auntie now is she clear of all the cancer .Don't you want to keep going for her sake and for your animals?When I feel down I think of my mum and niece and my cats ,all of whom need me!Nikitax

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry your hurting so much Lu, I hope the new year brings you happiness

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
thanks so much misssadness and life2live i love you both xx
Nikita ,i think my aunty is free from the cancer ,she had her operation and they said there was no trace of it anywhere else she has to go back to the hospital in february xx

am still feeling very low ,an afternoon sleep help my mood a bit so im going to sleep for a few hours in a minute

thank you everyone i love you all xx

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am so glad for your auntie that she is free of cancer Fairy Lu.I wish I could help so that you won't want to die.Is there anyway I can help you to feel better.I am sending you lots of love and hugs....I hope something good happens soon to cheer you up!Nikitax

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
As a new person I am not sure what it was like. How did it used to be?xx

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
There are still people on here who are like that......

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am sorry you feel it has changed. Maybe we can make it how it used to be?xx

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am sorry your friends have left. That is sad. xx

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I miss darkshadow and gentleflower.