• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I scare everyone away there is no hope

D

dustin001

everytime someone reaches out to help or talk i always fuck up and scare the person off. my emotions come out and next thing i know im blocked. im truly alone and about to be homeless.

there is no hope to be had and i cant find the courage to end my pain once and for all.

I

Inie

Don’t give up. I understand how you feel. My emotions are all over the place. I also thought I was going to be homeless but I have strong faith and things turned for the better. There’s help out there just keep reaching out. Do you have friends or family who can help?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im so sorry things are so bad x i hope things get better ,i too hope you have family or friends who can help
please keep posting you are not alone x

D

dustin001

Don’t give up. I understand how you feel. My emotions are all over the place. I also thought I was going to be homeless but I have strong faith and things turned for the better. There’s help out there just keep reaching out. Do you have friends or family who can help?
:( unfortunately no I'm not close to my family. and nine of my friends have their own place.

L

Ladyfair

Hi I seem to do the same with people. I think someone is my friend and than I say the wrong thing and their gone. I hope you can find help.☀