• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i ruin everything for myself yay

wasteman420

wasteman420

I fuckinggggggg am so sick of anxiety i swear to god i am going to PERISH

Every good thing i manage to ruin for myself by getting anxiety about it. And as soON as i feel anxiety about a particular thing oNe tiME then it’s instantly fucked forever bc the next time i will remember that i felt anxious about it last time and then get anxious at the prospect of possibly getting anxious agaiN
imagine havint anxiety ABOUT anxiety LMFAOO!OOOo!!!!!!!!

thx 4 coming 2 my ted talk :))))))))(

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I think taking small steps forwards brings confidence so less anxiety

Has to be tiny steps though, and lots of self praise for coping with just getting out of bed

W

WanderingA

I know exactly how you feel!! It really stresses me out then I get more anxious about it. I feel like it's taking over everything I enjoy.. Positivity is the key but how the heck can you stay positive when so many things drive u into the ground!! It's like everyday there's something new.. Headaches nausea vision being cold being hot having a bath/shower cooking dinner playing with my kids going for a walk every thing sets me off. I got told by my therapist that if I accept my anxiety and stop fighting against it all the time it would be better to control. I accept that my symptoms are from my anxiety but the symptoms are still there.. How the heck do you stop being anxious about being anxious!!!! Feels like a never ending circle!!

H

huntsman

I know how you feel. It happens to me too.